Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women and traffic

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
The foid's spatial awareness is so horrendous that they should honestly not be allowed to drive a car, or even a bike for that matter.

Whenever I see a car accidentally cut someone off or, worse yet, stand still in front of a green light, it's almost always a foid behind the wheel.

I've lost count of the times that I've seen a foid stand still with her bike, right on the bike lane, because she had to text Chad or whatever, seemingly unaware of the fact that she's blocking the road.

Honestly they don't even need a bike for this. They will just as happily stand in the doorway, entirely oblivious to the people that want to pass through.

It baffles me every time.

[Mind you, male drivers come with their own brand of stupidity, but it roots in arrogance rather than incompetence, and it doesn't really compare in magnitude.]

This extends into pretty much everything foids do. They love to say how "you're not the only person living here" if you inconvenience someone else in any way, yet they are the biggest hypocrites as living with them is more of a liability to you than the other way around. I say this as someone stuck in a house full of sisters.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth? I can't even put down my tooth paste, tooth paste, and mouth guard case (wear it in my sleep due to severe teeth grinding at night) on the counter without the counter being occupied with a bunch of shit they leave there. They leave virtually zero space for anybody else. Eventually I get so tired of it I grab their shit and toss it into the bathtub.

The foid's spatial awareness is so horrendous that they should honestly not be allowed to drive a car, or even a bike for that matter.

Whenever I see a car accidentally cut someone off or, worse yet, stand still in front of a green light, it's almost always a foid behind the wheel.

I've lost count of the times that I've seen a foid stand still with her bike, right on the bike lane, because she had to text Chad or whatever, seemingly unaware of the fact that she's blocking the road.

Honestly they don't even need a bike for this. They will just as happily stand in the doorway, entirely oblivious to the people that want to pass through.

It baffles me every time.

[Mind you, male drivers come with their own brand of stupidity, but it roots in arrogance rather than incompetence, and it doesn't really compare in magnitude.]
High IQ observation.

My mom drives fine, and the only car accident i lived was with my dad driving. Cherrypick ?

Deserves to be sentenced to rape by all the drivers behind her
I read a news story once about a guy who got into an accident with a foid, and since it was in the middle of night of a low trafficked road, he just raped her right there lol

I read a news story once about a guy who got into an accident with a foid, and since it was in the middle of night of a low trafficked road, he just raped her right there lol
Absolutely godlike..
I feel severly lowinhibmogged

I
This extends into pretty much everything foids do. They love to say how "you're not the only person living here" if you inconvenience someone else in any way, yet they are the biggest hypocrites as living with them is more of a liability to you than the other way around. I say this as someone stuck in a house full of sisters.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth? I can't even put down my tooth paste, tooth paste, and mouth guard case (wear it in my sleep due to severe teeth grinding at night) on the counter without the counter being occupied with a bunch of shit they leave there. They leave virtually zero space for anybody else. Eventually I get so tired of it I grab their shit and toss it into the bathtub.
I wish I had sisters instead of being an only child :feelsree:
Based :lul: