Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women and their condescending facial expressions

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Have you ever had a girl hold eye contact with you except she looks at you with a face that simultaneously signals disgust and superiority? I have on a few occasions and it pisses me the fuck off. If it happens I’ll show my teeth and look at them with extreme spite. I don’t care how aspie it looks. Anyone who has a problem with this can shove their “social skills” up their ass cause idgaf

Femoids have much, much lower social skills than incels but can do whatever they want because it's 100% approved by other femoids and chads

Just say "you want a kiss or something baby" then stick your tongue out at them.

Last edited:
Just walk around with a scowl so they are intimidated

Have you ever had a girl hold eye contact with you except she looks at you with a face that simultaneously signals disgust and superiority?
Yes, and then they just ignore me, while I am still staring at her with tears in my eyes.

Smugstolfo

Have you ever had a girl hold eye contact with you except she looks at you with a face that simultaneously signals disgust and superiority?

You just described my entire high school experience in one sentence.

Have you ever had a girl hold eye contact with you except she looks at you with a face that simultaneously signals disgust and superiority? I have on a few occasions and it pisses me the fuck off. If it happens I’ll show my teeth and look at them with extreme spite. I don’t care how aspie it looks. Anyone who has a problem with this can shove their “social skills” up their ass cause idgaf

It happened to me a few weeks ago in a class. I don't know if I saw superiority in her eyes but I did see pure disgust and hatred after I made eye contact with her and she kept glaring at me afterwards.

In my mind all I thought was what is this girl's problem? Then I avoided looking in her direction for the rest of the class.

It happened before that at a hotel breakfast. I just made eye contact with this girl one time and I see nothing but disgust as she keeps staring me down even though I tried to avoid her gaze after.

I'm a non confrontational person though so I will just ignore the crazy bitch if it happens and in the future too.

One day though I hope to make eye contact with a girl, smile at her and see her return the smile. Not in a mocking way but in an affectionate way. It would be lifefuel for me.

One day though I hope to make eye contact with a girl, smile at her and see her return the smile. Not in a mocking way but in an affectionate way. It would be lifefuel for me.
I smile at old ladies all the time, it doesn't mean anything, they just might be feeling sorry for you. Don't hope for so little, while chad can take them to his house at first sight.

It happened to me a few weeks ago in a class. I don't know if I saw superiority in her eyes but I did see pure disgust and hatred after I made eye contact with her and she kept glaring at me afterwards.

In my mind all I thought was what is this girl's problem? Then I avoided looking in her direction for the rest of the class.

It happened before that at a hotel breakfast. I just made eye contact with this girl one time and I see nothing but disgust as she keeps staring me down even though I tried to avoid her gaze after.

I'm a non confrontational person though so I will just ignore the crazy bitch if it happens and in the future too.

Imagine if you were misinterpreting her facial expression.

A girl I liked once told her friends I always give her death glares. I was actually trying to smile! Maybe her face is as retarded as mine. Why would someone continue to look at you if they found you visually unappealing (unless you're so ugly its genuinely fascinating)

Never had that tbh. I don't see any difference between women's facial expressions and men's ones

Whenever I'd catch eye contant with women, they'd always give me a look of indifference, like you don't even exist. Never had a woman smile at me.

I'm sorry, brother.

I know how you feel.

i feel the urge to punch their faces when they do so

Just say "you want a kiss or something baby" then stick your tongue out at them.
thats fucking funny i know if i did that they would be disgusted..

If she continued to glare at you even after breaking eye contact then there might be something more going on.

The TITLE of this thread gave me ptsd flashbacks.

The moral angels of the world look at me with disgust, and sometimes pity.
anime_girl_angel___render_by_mikushooter-d9z6akm.png

They have no common courtesy. They know the privilege and superiority this society places on them, and they take full advantage of it. They know they can act as rudely as they want towards men because you can't lay a finger on m'lady. They have complete immunity from any consequences.

Last edited:
They have no common courtesy. They know the privilege and superiority this society places on them, and they take full advantage of it. They know they can act as rudely as they want towards men because you can't lay a finger on m'lady. They have complete immunity from any consequences.
High IQ answer, this is very accurate.

they always look at me like this even if i dont look at them they will still say something like " keep look at the ground loser" some bitch said this to me the other day

they always look at me like this even if i dont look at them they will still say something like " keep look at the ground loser" some bitch said this to me the other day

wtf are you serious

I would snap and murder a woman in broad daylight if she said that to me

Happens all the time.
They look so smug, wish I could punch that expression off their faces.

Happens all the time.
They look so smug, wish I could punch that expression off their faces.

Me too. I think just making aggressive gestures might suffice.

I hate that patronizing, uncomfortable smile they give. You know the one

I would of stopped and stared at her until she left. We need to get livestreaming body cams, so if one of those roasties put her hands on us we will have the right to put their ass on the ground and have the evidence to prove she was in the wrong.

Makes life not worth living, normies and femorrhoids should be glad i dont own firearms