Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women and SJWs are ruining D&D — it’s not “evil gatekeeping” when the changes are obviously horrible

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
In the most recent book (Tashas cauldron) they added rules so that racial bonuses don’t even matter anymore — you can just move them around like you want. They did this obviously to pander to sjws that thought game was racist and it’s absurd. The races are different species not like a black man vs an eskimo or something.

They also have been giga-PC-afying many aspects for awhile now such as where half orcs come from. It used to be pretty explicitly known and stated that half orcs were the result of rape and this was part of their backstory. The world of dnd was a pretty dark one in some ways, but now officially they’ve mostly retconned this kind of thing away to make the game less “controversial”.

The community is also much more “woke” in general with lots of retarded “sexy women bad” posts like this one:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dndmemes/comments/lt5pqc/but_fantasy_is_supposed_to_be_unrealistic/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I was relieved to see some “sane” comments in that thread like this one:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dndmemes/comments/lt5pqc/but_fantasy_is_supposed_to_be_unrealistic/govvql4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

But really dnd has just gone down the drain in a lot of ways by going more mainstream and trying to cater to woke politics and women. There are obviously more examples than this, but I’d be writing a giant essay lol.

There’s also the arguable dumbing down of many mechanics in 5e to make the game simpler and more accessible — some of it I get but a lot of it just serves to give players a reduced amount of decision making seems to me.

Anyway, I just saw that stupid fucking Reddit post and it set me off to level with you — so sick of that shit. It pisses me off to see people bemoan the evils of gatekeeping when video games, tv, and even tabletop rpgs are changing in ways to cater to a totally different audience instead of the one that they already have.

Remember when video games could actually have hot sexy women in them? Even kids games like Jak and Daxter. Miss those times bros.

Last edited:
D&D is essentially "racist" at its core. That's what happens when you have orcs, humans, elves, and dark elves that live in the same world and have different cultures and values, even more so than human cultures do. You're going to have races that hate other races because it's inevitable with the culture differences. This change doesn't make any sense but good thing I don't play D&D, even though it looks fun.

Gatekeeping is not a bad thing, it exists to make those kind of people gtfo of your hobby.

Last edited:
D&D is essentially "racist" at its core. That's what happens when you have orcs, humans, elves, and dark elves that live in the same world and have different cultures and values, even more so than human cultures do. You're going to have races that hate other races because it's inevitable with the culture differences. This change doesn't make any sense but good thing I don't play D&D, even though it looks fun.
Exactly, racism is part of the background of the world and where much of the social conflict comes from. Playing a dwarf who’s racist against orcs and elves doesn’t make you racist irl or something and orcs being physically stronger than wood elves isn’t “outdated racism” these people are crazy and don’t understand the game at all. I don’t feel like digging up the articles, but there have been a lot I’ve seen lately claiming dnd is a bigoted/racist game that excludes women and all the usual bullshit.

Gatekeeping is like safe space only a word that is used in a negatively connotated manner when certain groups (e.g. men, whites, straights) do it. Gatekeeping is an absolute necessity to keep a group in line and true to its original purpose, when a Nazi goes to a communist forum he gets banned and vice versa, when a hamster enthusiast goes on a forum for fish keepers and abuses it to post about mammals he gets banned and vice versa, if you don't enforce your rules (when it's necessary with the removal of undesirable elements) they are redundant in the first place, but what's gatekeeping in our groups is called moderation in others.

And furthermore: Unlike so(y)cial media these gamers don't pretend to give the slightest fuck about free speech or giving everyone a platform, they want to keep their community clean and it's only possible when you remove undesirables by force. Gatekeeping/censorship/everything else is inherently neutral, the only thing that matters is how it is used/applied. Gatekeeping is a swear word that is used by people when they are not allowed in a group, but when they exclude outsiders it's rational moderation, one thing is neutral/positively connotated, the other thing is negatively connotated, it only depends whether they have the power or not in their position.

Last edited:
Exactly, racism is part of the background of the world and where much of the social conflict comes from. Playing a dwarf who’s racist against orcs and elves doesn’t make you racist irl or something and orcs being physically stronger than wood elves isn’t “outdated racism” these people are crazy and don’t understand the game at all. I don’t feel like digging up the articles, but there have been a lot I’ve seen lately claiming dnd is a bigoted/racist game that excludes women and all the usual bullshit.
Many conflicts in fantasy are based in this race-against-race aggression.

Unless they're implicitly claiming that blacks correspond to violent orcs, whites to humans, curries to zombies because they're smelly, and Asians to elves or some shit, that shouldn't have any bearing in the real world. They're the real racists for making associations between goblins/Jews and blacks/orcs, in my opinion. No one was making that connection except Hasbro itself.

E: And even Harry Potter made the banking goblins into Jewish caricatures with big noses and ugly, evil faces, when in fact Jews can easily pass as regular whites, and no one complained about that.

Last edited:
I thought D&D was basically all made up? Or are D&Dcels so hung up on the rules that they will always do what the company says?

Like JFL I thought it was like hide and seek... it always existed, no one really made it up.

Foids and SJWs are ruining every hobby. Once a foid joins an all male hobby it will die after a couple years after the chadlites or dudebros come in. Gaming used to be a good hobby, but ever since 2013 most games are being dumbed down to appease foids/sjws/dudebros. Theres only a handful of AAA games that aren't from japan that have been good.

This is why in a hobby you absolutely refuse entry to foids no matter what. If some faggot has a gf he wants to bring, excommunicate him.

I thought D&D was basically all made up? Or are D&Dcels so hung up on the rules that they will always do what the company says?

Like JFL I thought it was like hide and seek... it always existed, no one really made it up.
I think you can play with the old rulesets if your playgroup agrees.

giga ogre

take the voxday pill and make your own, NGL

Gatekeeping is like safe space only a word that is used in a negatively connotated manner when certain groups (e.g. men, whites, straights) do it. Gatekeeping is an absolute necessity to keep a group in line and true to its original purpose, when a Nazi goes to a communist forum he gets banned and vice versa, when a hamster enthusiast goes on a forum for fish keepers and abuses it to post about mammals he gets banned and vice versa, if you don't enforce your rules (when it's necessary with the removal of undesirable elements) they are redundant in the first place, but what's gatekeeping in our groups is called moderation in others.

And furthermore: Unlike so(y)cial media these gamers don't pretend to give the slightest fuck about free speech or giving everyone a platform, they want to keep their community clean and it's only possible when you remove undesirables by force. Gatekeeping/censorship/everything else is inherently neutral, the only thing that matters is how it is used/applied. Gatekeeping is a swear word that is used by people when they are not allowed in a group, but when they exclude outsiders it's rational moderation, one thing is neutral/positively connotated, the other thing is negatively connotated, it only depends whether they have the power or not in their position.
Based and well put mate

Good vidya mate

You can use old rulesets of course or make changes but a lot of groups are divided and most just want to use the most modern ruleset and books as is oftentimes has been my observation.
Foids and SJWs are ruining every hobby. Once a foid joins an all male hobby it will die after a couple years after the chadlites or dudebros come in. Gaming used to be a good hobby, but ever since 2013 most games are being dumbed down to appease foids/sjws/dudebros. Theres only a handful of AAA games that aren't from japan that have been good.
I largely agree with this, yeah — I’m glad Japan exists

Last edited:
Oh wow, look at every retard here who probably voted yes in @mental_out thread on allowing fakecels to post here.

All of a sudden gatekeeping is great now right?

See what happens when you allow people who don't belong to join your community?

Oh wow, look at every retard here who probably voted yes in @mental_out thread on allowing fakecels to post here.

All of a sudden gatekeeping is great now right?

See what happens when you allow people who don't belong to join your community?
Just my opinion obviously, but if some blackpilled Chad made posts and comments here that fell completely inline with our usual discussion and they didn’t brag or want to change the way we do things while acknowledging our positions, I’m cool with that personality. I fully acknowledge such a person would be highly irregular and maybe probably a troll though so it’s tread carefully kinda ground. I could be wrong here I suppose though so I’m open to hearing the other side of it.

My issue with DnD is its actively being changed in nonsensical “dumb” ways to appeal to these other groups at the expense of the game itself and the rest of us who play it for sake of example/comparison. Supposing their was some woman who was actually cool with the way we played and didn’t harp on about sjw crap and bitch about lizard folk’s boobs (etc) in theory seems that could work too, but in practice more often then not that’s not been how it goes of course and you get a lot of people now saying dumb shit like that Reddit thread I linked in this original post.
Lmao they locked that thread/no more comments rofl — “y’all can’t behave” fucking lol

Just my opinion obviously, but if some blackpilled Chad made posts and comments here that fell completely inline with our usual discussion and they didn’t brag or want to change the way we do things while acknowledging our positions, I’m cool with that personality. I fully acknowledge such a person would be highly irregular and maybe probably a troll though so it’s tread carefully kinda ground. I could be wrong here I suppose though so I’m open to hearing the other side of it.

My issue with DnD is its actively being changed in nonsensical “dumb” ways to appeal to these other groups at the expense of the game itself and the rest of us who play it for sake of example/comparison. Supposing their was some woman who was actually cool with the way we played and didn’t harp on about sjw crap and bitch about lizard folk’s boobs (etc) in theory seems that could work too, but in practice more often then not that’s not been how it goes.
How would you know the person is a chad if they didn't brag about it.

You see how retarded that is? You see the slippery slope?

Why don't we allow blackpill women whos views fall in line with us? Why don't we invite gays and trannies who's views fall in line with us?

Or is chad just okay because you need someone to orbit. Man you humans never learn

Its called INCELS.CO NOT BLACKPILL.CO

Would i go to storm front and expect them to allow black people who hate their race and worship whites?

NO, BECAUSE COMMUNITIES ARE MADE UP OF RELEVANT MEMBERS.

I agree with you on the dnd issue. But you clearly cannot see the comparison in the two situations.

If the dnd community gatekeeper harder they wouldn't be fucked right now.

Sexism against women concerns triumph over racism concerns so naturally the former is being brought up. The latter is just brought up as a battering ram to get the former, more primary reason through.
Bigoted/racism
Meh gaming communities have always had the usual reddit mix of bluepilled and blackpilled guys starved of attention from women. But what makes you think its dudebros now gravitating to games? I don't think the stereotype of dudebros even exist tbh and remember it being used as a slur against low status guys that managed to get along well with other guys http://www.sjwiki.org/wiki/Dudebro. If you notice SJWs even use the word "bro" in a negative way (ie tech bro, pharma bro).

Meh gaming communities have always had the usual reddit mix of bluepilled and blackpilled guys starved of attention from women.
The amount of foids in gaming has grown mostly because its been significant enough to influence the culture, there were a decent amount of "femcel" tier foids in my high school gaming club.
But what makes you think its dudebros now gravitating to games?
I define dudebro as normie or chadlite. Normies are typically the ones who play CoD and Madden and are content with slight changes to a game's formula each year. They are gravitating towards gaming because its trendy, normies are driven by trends. GME/Dogecoin are good examples since they have no intrinsic value but normies still invested in them.

Bigotry/racism is just a cover used to demonize the opposition. In the end it's all about giving women access to whatever they want and painting it to be some great struggle for equality.

It's strange how they're so committed to completely changing and ruining a hobby that they (in actuality) barely even participate in except for "nerd cred"

As others explained, old rules still exist and they are usable. But most of the players want a ton of hand holding, new players especially. And what happens when a norman tries to create a D&D character in an older edition, assuming he consooms his daily soy. The character wouldn't exist at all, because rules wouldn't cater to SJW bullshit. So SJW bullies infiltrated companies, forced them to "accommodate" for "social justice", "current year" and whatever bullshit they spew out of their mouths. This is how we destroy a good outlet for creative story telling between friends.

Easy solution?

Play MYFAROG instead and let those that insist on being woke go broke as usual.

It's also ridiculous because

Anybody can homebrew rules and settings for their own campaigns. The problem is that D&D fans are often pretty deeply invested in the main official setting of the game, the forgotten realms. WotC is actively trying to change lore shit to cater to SJWs. This means that all of their official adventure books in the forgotten realms setting that they publish will have SJW shit in it.

It's also ridiculous because

Anybody can homebrew rules and settings for their own campaigns. The problem is that D&D fans are often pretty deeply invested in the main official setting of the game, the forgotten realms. WotC is actively trying to change lore shit to cater to SJWs. This means that all of their official adventure books in the forgotten realms setting that they publish will have SJW shit in it.
Exactly

dnd sucks its some shitty western game no1 cares about, only soyboys and fat whores play that shit

dnd sucks its some shitty western game no1 cares about, only soyboys and fat whores play that shit
These days you’re mostly right, yeah. In the olden days it was better from a lore/world building standpoint.

For example, it was pretty clear early on that half orcs were at least primarily the result of rape during Orc raids and the like. Nowadays thats not pc enough so they changed it to cater to the wokies. It’s a mountain of changes like that where they’ve ultimately sanitized the game into something for queerbos and woketards.

These days you’re mostly right, yeah. In the olden days it was better from a lore/world building standpoint.

For example, it was pretty clear early on that half orcs were at least primarily the result of rape during Orc raids and the like. Nowadays thats not pc enough so they changed it to cater to the wokies. It’s a mountain of changes like that where they’ve ultimately sanitized the game into something for queerbos and woketards.
Tbh im too young to remember the old days so ur probably right