Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women (and retarded people) hate what they create

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
During the past decades men have been losing their masculity, literally, or at least, their testosterone's been decreasing.
Why?
Because of hormonal disruptors (shitty foods also count)
What are the most common ones?
Any chemical hygiene products, deodorants, shampoos, floor washing liquid, laundry powder, long etc. All of that mimic estrogen and activate estrogen receptors making the body to respond manifesting estrogenic features.
This won't only cause a whole lot of health problems (including infertility or higher risk of birth deffects) but will also make men look more feminine (which is a health problem since if we consider that women might prefer masculine men, they probably won't treat feminine men in a way its healthy for them)

Now, some women want masculine men, OK. Aren't these the same women who spray their fucking perfume all around making everybody around estrogenic? I think so

Last edited:
Learn to write.

Idc if I’m low t, better off if I don’t have any sex drive.

Low T beta soys are easy to control and rulers dont need to fear rebellion, also for the same reason they push trans homo agenda.

the new world order is ensuring that new products are created using phthalates so that men are lower prenatal t and more submissive to authority.

Learn to write.

Idc if I’m low t, better off if I don’t have any sex drive.
A cause of depression is low T and also hugh E

Gonna check the mistakes.
the new world order is ensuring that new products are created using phthalates so that men are lower prenatal t and more submissive to authority.
Yeah but at least once we are adults we can try to avoid them since phtalates fuck hormones in every stage of life

i believe i'm low t because i used to eat a lot of junk food until recently and i kinda look like a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back