Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women and pillers don’t seem to understand what being dominant would really mean!

LestatVamp

LestatVamp

Greycel
I’m not completely familiar with black pills stance on this. I just know black pill still talks a lot about male attractiveness and why some guys get women and others do not. But, the real truth is that if someone is truly “dominant” they would simply take what they want. Red pillers believe in developing all of these gaming techniques that they think magically helps them get women but they’re really still just becoming what a woman wants them to be which isn’t dominant. Unless a woman is bending to your will without molding yourself to fit her standards, you aren’t the dominant one.

The only real forms of dominance would be demanding someone to do things for free or in the case of sex, rape. Women throw out the idea that they “want a dominant man” all the time but do they really? No, they usually want a guy who does what they want him to do and is attractive by societies standards. They think being tall or ripped instantly makes you dominant. If this were a lawless society things wouldn’t work like that. There’s tools and there’s weapons. Your mind would come first and your control over people, then whether you own weapons or not. Any tall guy can get bodied by a fighter with more skill or a weapon…

Women do not want a dominant man they want guys that fits their standards. Thats also why we have to cold approach them first 90%+ of the time and then proceed to try and barter her into liking and respecting us. Chasing women is being submissive, pillers have the “game” all fucked up. If we’re really dominant and in control women should be chasing us. Women should have to be trying to impress us not the other way around.

Anyways, i’m saying this to say I hate feeding into any of that bullshit thats why i’m an “asshole” to women. Maybe it would help some guys to be more direct with these demons and just treat them the way you want to treat them. Like an actual dominant man would treat them.

yea exactly you can't be a dominant alpha male unless you're a rapist

otherwise you're just jestermaxxing

yea exactly you can't be a dominant alpha male unless you're a rapist

otherwise you're just jestermaxxing
I mean you can be dominant and sexless too if you want. I’m just saying if they think you’re hot they either want you to take it or they wanna fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back