Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women and men shouldnt have more than ONE sexual partner

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
And it should never be before marriage. 

The only exception is if the spouse dies. 

All the " black pilled " incels who are against marriage deserve to eat the bitter fruit of degeneracy.

What if more than one sexual intercourse is needed to impregnate the woman? What is wrong with having regular sex with YOUR WIFE?

Jockcel said:
What if more than one sexual intercourse is needed to impregnate the woman? What is wrong with having regular sex with YOUR WIFE?

That's the reason he said one sexual "partner"

lmao

Stanx22 said:
Legit, OP.

whogivesafucc said:
Jockcel said:
That's the reason he said one sexual "partner"
lmao
Yeah, I misread it.

That’s an existing islamic rule.

JustKillMe said:
That’s an existing islamic rule.
We can see how faithful the Muslimcels here are, trying to "get laid" (pump n dump a whore) before marriage. Islam is a joke in 2018.

highschoolcel said:
And it should never be before marriage. 

The only exception is if the spouse dies. 

All the " black pilled " incels who are against marriage deserve to eat the bitter fruit of degeneracy.

I'm afraid this is wishful thinking in today's world. Even formerly traditional societies are being corrupted by degenerate US/western influence. And the cultural pestilence is spreading at a more rapid rate than ever before due to the internet, smartphones, social media, and other technological advancements. This is a truly horrible time to live in for socially conservative men.

Normies always go, "well what if that one partner is abusive?" Well use that famous personality detector then normie scum. Otherwise it's just admitting a want for more cock or pussy. One is never enough, especially for femoids and Chad. The former is hypergamous and branch swinging, latter needs to spread his genes.

in a perfect world that would be the case, but hypergamy and conserving power has created more of an 80/20 rule.

im against marriage because its just a stupid dumb shitty concept. And the concept is cucked and in benefit for lazy females.

But i agree with ur title, theres too many degenerates around and one male and one female is what a relationship should be. None of this 2 females to one male bullshit