Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women and Chads

Status
Not open for further replies.
audiosheev

audiosheev

Banned
-
As a confirmed femoid myself, when I first heard about incels, I thought it was sad how much of a reality that is for many guys. While I would agree that a large percentage of women can be shallow and judge guys all too much on their outside characteristics, I've found that for myself and a lot of other women, this is not the case. I usually turn down "chads" when they approach me, I find their presumptuosness to be a real turn-off. I hang around with mostly guys, and I know a lot of dudes who don't fit the "typical standards of attractiveness," but still have girlfriends because they impress women with their intelligence or sense of humor. The same is true for me. I'm an audio engineer with an interest in libertarianism myself and I find it really impressive when a guy is skilled with technology or knowledgeable about politics or history. I personally would probably find most of you attractive since that's usually the case for me. So I'm here to maybe spread some hope that the black pill isn't entirely true, and that there's still hope out there and not every girl is into chads.

If you are actually not trolling

I am:
5’4
Ethnic
Balding
Ugly
Micropenis

You would not even come near me , let alone give a chance for love or intimacy, like the rest of women, you are no different hope you know that

No matter how hard you preach you don’t like chad and go for normal guys you would not even go near a truecel YOU are all the same now back to queertears

I am:
5’4
Ethnic
Balding
Ugly
Micropenis

You would not even come near me like the rest of women, you are no different hope you know that

It's not just this, I am actually above average height for a male, bad hairline + bad non-NT face and with just this she would not come near me

Last seen Engaged in conversation · 2 minutes ago

Lmao at beta orbiting cucks on this forum. This forum is truly cucked and full of bluepilled whitrknights cucks.

And GTFO WHORE YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED HERE YOU EVIL SLUT. AWALT AND ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL. KILL YOURSELF.

Last seen Engaged in conversation · 2 minutes ago

Lmao at beta orbiting cucks on this forum. This forum is truly cucked and full of bluepilled whitrknights cucks.

And GTFO WHORE YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED HERE YOU EVIL SLUT. AWALT AND ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL. KILL YOURSELF.

The term 'chad' needs to be banned. It simplifies things too much.

For my fellow incels, don't be fooled by such sweet words, she's lying. It's the devil in disguise. Remember the blackpill and women's nature.

I am:
5’4
Ethnic
Balding
Ugly
Micropenis

You would not even come near me , let alone give a chance for love or intimacy, like the rest of women, you are no different hope you know that

No matter how hard you preach you don’t like chad and go for normal guys you would not even go near a truecel YOU are all the same now back to queertears

I'm gonna get banned for sure but I wouldn't necessarily say that. I feel like you're projecting a lot of your own insecurities that I wouldn't actually think about. "ugly" is subjective, balding short and micropenis are shallow things to care about anyway

For my fellow incels, don't be fooled by such sweet words, she's lying. It's the devil in disguise. Remember the blackpill and women's nature.

If that's actually her on the picture, she is likely a sociopath

you don't even know me and you think I'm evil! I'm actually kind of flattered in a strange way...

As a confirmed femoid myself, when I first heard about incels, I thought it was sad how much of a reality that is for many guys. While I would agree that a large percentage of women can be shallow and judge guys all too much on their outside characteristics, I've found that for myself and a lot of other women, this is not the case. I usually turn down "chads" when they approach me, I find their presumptuosness to be a real turn-off. I hang around with mostly guys, and I know a lot of dudes who don't fit the "typical standards of attractiveness," but still have girlfriends because they impress women with their intelligence or sense of humor. The same is true for me. I'm an audio engineer with an interest in libertarianism myself and I find it really impressive when a guy is skilled with technology or knowledgeable about politics or history. I personally would probably find most of you attractive since that's usually the case for me. So I'm here to maybe spread some hope that the black pill isn't entirely true, and that there's still hope out there and not every girl is into chads.

That's good to know, but I still hope you end up getting banned. Allowing women to post here sets a bad precedent.

I'm gonna get banned for sure but I wouldn't necessarily say that. I feel like you're projecting a lot of your own insecurities that I wouldn't actually think about. "ugly" is subjective, balding short and micropenis are shallow things to care about anyway
>shallow things to care about
lol please fuck off. Explain why every female on any social media app talks about these when they are looking for a man. I understand you are trying to virtue signal and claim you are different so just fuck off with your bluepilled advice

you don't even know me and you think I'm evil! I'm actually kind of flattered in a strange way...
All women are evil whores. Stop fishing for compliments and attention from lonely, frustrated virgins who are desperate for intimacy and love. Have some fucking mercy.

Not at all, femoids are copies of each other and you would not like his face at all, you're justifying your nonsense belief

Remove this femoid now

Stfu i bet you are fingering youreself everyday before going to sleep to a chaddick

Have sex with me. For now, closing posts. No evil women allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.