Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women and Average Men of 21st in a nutshell.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★

Have some.social Media Cloud and Convert that to OF .

Kek , its over for Most Man.

This is why there are so much mass shootings in America today.

I cant find 1 life worth saving in this video.

Dear god cleanse this modern sodom and gomorrah with nuclear fire.

Dear god cleanse this modern sodom and gomorrah with nuclear fire.
Honestly this vid almost made me vomit. Fucking satanic world.:feelspuke:

Fucking clown world. That’s all there is to say.

Justified actions will bring about revolution. For every incident the scales are tipped. If there is an incident daily because of shit like this the government will either bend the knee and revert to trad life or government will bring out the whip and under such a strict monitored and sanctioned regime government regulations on relations will be imposed and state issued husbands and wives will be mandated. Either way. We win. 22nd of July movie outlined how these failed because of there being no imitators or followers. America recovers from this within days or weeks or months. Sandy Hook is a distant memory. The Batman theater shootings. Boston Marathon. These things are all but forgotten incidents. I’m not saying to do this. But if you want change then hypothetically you must have consistent, random, and spread out outbreaks every 3 days. Manifestos released. Stated conditions. Blacklist Israel, deport Jews and immigrants, stomp down niggers that get uppity, and actively punish any whore behavior harshly.

the blood of the guilty is the catalyst for change.

As far as I’m concerned a non virgin female that isn’t married is basically an Onahole that talks. Raping such a thing is at most vandalism. If society reflected this belief then society would change for the better. Just valuing virginity again would cure 70% of the problem on the woman front.
It has to get really bad for the government to bend the knee. I'm talking 99/1 kind of bad or worse. As long as it's just a low percentage of men who have it very bad nobody will care.

It has to get really bad for the government to bend the knee. I'm talking 99/1 kind of bad or worse. As long as it's just a low percentage of men who have it very bad nobody will care.
Women are fragile, women does no wrong, it's your personality you Inkwell eww, i can smell your toxic personality, learn to respect women you goy

Yeahhhhhh...

Woman of milky-way secretly wants not an GigaChad but an Harem full of betabux and alphafux so she can satisfies her human needs, basically she's a parasite, don't get me wrong but humanity is a parasitic form of life. :feelsthink:

Justified actions will bring about revolution. For every incident the scales are tipped. If there is an incident daily because of shit like this the government will either bend the knee and revert to trad life or government will bring out the whip and under such a strict monitored and sanctioned regime government regulations on relations will be imposed and state issued husbands and wives will be mandated. Either way. We win. 22nd of July movie outlined how these failed because of there being no imitators or followers. America recovers from this within days or weeks or months. Sandy Hook is a distant memory. The Batman theater shootings. Boston Marathon. These things are all but forgotten incidents. I’m not saying to do this. But if you want change then hypothetically you must have consistent, random, and spread out outbreaks every 3 days. Manifestos released. Stated conditions. Blacklist Israel, deport Jews and immigrants, stomp down niggers that get uppity, and actively punish any whore behavior harshly.

the blood of the guilty is the catalyst for change.

As far as I’m concerned a non virgin female that isn’t married is basically an Onahole that talks. Raping such a thing is at most vandalism. If society reflected this belief then society would change for the better. Just valuing virginity again would cure 70% of the problem on the woman front.
The high :bigbrain:

you should be required to pass a standardized test and an interview to earn the right to reproduce. permaban these individuals from society until they are no longer degenerates