Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women and Aging

L

LonlEyInceleR

Banned
-
Ive seen some guys on here who would want either marriage or a LTR talking about how they want younger girls, but what are you going to do if she ages and gets ugly?

I think users on here would considER other options.

Grow old together and embrace the fact your saggy scrotum will probably lose the ability to maintain a solid erection long before the desire itself wanes.

Grow old together and embrace the fact your saggy scrotum will probably lose the ability to maintain a solid erection long before the desire itself wanes.
I would expect that, just some of these guys really think they gonna stay fine forever.

Like we'd ever get younger girls, what are we, Russian guys bringing mail order brides over from the old country?

but what are you going to do if she ages and gets ugly?

If I somehow managed to get married (never going to happen obviously) she'd divorce me for a much younger man when she got older. All of my wages would go to paying alimony while she lived it up with a young chad and I'd rope.

Like we'd ever get younger girls, what are we, Russian guys bringing mail order brides over from the old country?

Well that's what a lot of these copers are believing, like seriously? In the end no one wants an incel.

If I somehow managed to get married (never going to happen obviously) she'd divorce me for a much younger man when she got older. All of my wages would go to paying alimony while she lived it up with a young chad and I'd rope.

Pretty much marriage is a joke nowadays.

Me wanting a younger girl is more to do with innocence than looks. She hasn’t been tainted by riding cock until she’s tired of it. I don’t care if she gets old and ugly as I’m already ugly and now old. Sharing my entire life with a girl who would do the same is heaven

murder sucide duh what else

Everyone regresses -even if slightly- with age. Women generally age worse than man but it comes down to how much makeup she lathers on, whether she has an all junk food and alcohol diet, sun exposure etc. Lots of factors can be controlled and I've seen women who are 20 look 30 and women who are 30 look 20.

E.g. she's 28: NSFW nude

Most women don't give a fuck and know that if they get fat, cucks will still want them.Like some of you have the "well never get a girl" problem, a lot of women have the "we'll never settle with a chad" problem.

the wall is a myth, girls can look good at almost any age

Stay with her because I love her and I'm not a degenerate.