Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women always need at least 10 men supporting them to do anything.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
For the most part, when a man wants to do something he'll just up and do it. Whether it's weight lifting, sculpting, playing a guitar, ect. Women who do ANYTHING that would be considered a hobby need an army of men supporting her and telling them what to do. Take weight lifting/exercise. Most men who want to get fit or get stronger will just do it without the need of someone else to help. Women on the other hand need emotional validation before picking up a dumbbell. If you look at the bts of fitness models like leanbeef patty and Dana linn bailey there's a literal 20 man team of men she has that wait on her hand and foot for every little thing. Same thing for any other hobby. Women literally are born without drive.

Women who do ANYTHING that would be considered a hobby need an army of men supporting her and telling them what to do
The worst is when they have those OF slut podcasts where toilets say "men are useless" but all their production team is male jfl.

Foids only have expensive hobbies like interior designing, taking care of horses and riding them, traveling etc. So they also need alot of financial support for their expensive hobbies. That's where the betabuxxer comes in handy.

Foids only have expensive hobbies like interior designing, taking care of horses and riding them, traveling etc. So they also need alot of financial support for their expensive hobbies. That's where the betabuxxer comes in handy.
Astute sociological observation. Cunts love to travel just because it is expensive and wasteful in every way possible.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Dana linn bailey there's a literal 20 man team of men she has that wait on her hand and foot for every little thing

It extends to mimicking superior individuals as well.

For the most part, when a man wants to do something he'll just up and do it. Whether it's weight lifting, sculpting, playing a guitar, ect. Women who do ANYTHING that would be considered a hobby need an army of men supporting her and telling them what to do. Take weight lifting/exercise. Most men who want to get fit or get stronger will just do it without the need of someone else to help. Women on the other hand need emotional validation before picking up a dumbbell. If you look at the bts of fitness models like leanbeef patty and Dana linn bailey there's a literal 20 man team of men she has that wait on her hand and foot for every little thing. Same thing for any other hobby. Women literally are born without drive.
You don’t need drive when men came to you for all of history and all you had to do was look after the kids and do domestic chores. Meanwhile males got obliterated in coal mines and wars.

Astute sociological observation. Cunts love to travel just because it is expensive and wasteful in every way possible.

Please don't make me post that panel again.

We call them « Soyboiis Simps » :feelsthink:

I think this is true mostly for mentally healthy men. Incels don't really have strong motivation or will to get things done, but our drive was taken from us.

They can't just lift the dumb bell or do squats they HAVE to post it and whore themselves out for the valadation

You don’t need drive when men came to you for all of history and all you had to do was look after the kids and do domestic chores. Meanwhile males got obliterated in coal mines and wars.
No to cuck but women did more than that. They were home makers and did the duties of a wife which means pleasing her man 24/7, which isn't always a walk in the park. I only say this because I hate when Tradcons try to sell being a house wife and mother as "not having to work". It sends the wrong message. It is work and you do have to meet expectations but it's work that benefits you and your future in the long run.

No to cuck but women did more than that. They were home makers and did the duties of a wife which means pleasing her man 24/7, which isn't always a walk in the park. I only say this because I hate when Tradcons try to sell being a house wife and mother as "not having to work". It sends the wrong message. It is work and you do have to meet expectations but it's work that benefits you and your future in the long run.
Homemaker = domestic chores.
Pleasing her man 24/7 is cope, women pleased not out of duty but rather because it is in their nature when they are virgin and not exposed to so many chads. Most husband probably reciprocated the feeling.

Homemaker = domestic chores.
Pleasing her man 24/7 is cope, women pleased not out of duty but rather because it is in their nature when they are virgin and not exposed to so many chads. Most husband probably reciprocated the feeling.
No bro it was their duty. It was reinforced by the church and the laws that a woman's job is to obey and do her womanly duties. Which includes being sexual available at all times for your husband.

I thought they were strong enough themselves