Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women Always Brag about Ignoring/rejecting Men on Social Media

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

I have seen hundreds of tweets like this. Women live life on god mode.

lol and then they complain that men never approach them and are cowards that use tinder so they dont have to approach women in real life

Foids =/= human beings

That's why you should call them whores when they walk by ignoring you to provoke a response. They won't respond to politeness, but they'll respond to being called a whore, so what does that make them?

Foids stop developing mentally at age 5.

If a Chad talked to her she would suck his dick later that day

That's why you should call them whores when they walk by ignoring you to provoke a response. They won't respond to politeness, but they'll respond to being called a whore, so what does that make them?
high IQ

Lol @ this shaniqua

In the olden days, u just smack her on the head and carry her on your shoulders to your cave.

Fuck these bitches, I hope Lissa gets curbstomped next time she does it

It’s over for immobile foids

Fuck this dried cabbage patch whore

It's called narcissistic supply and them fulfilling their need for it. Normally the psych profession would call this kind of thing out as there's been a narcissism epidemic in recent decades (there's a book on this, though it's more general and doesn't specifically mention foids) but given that the psych profession is pretty cucked they won't say anything when women are the main culprits.

Somehow bitches never cease to amaze me

Based comment section
Jfl at the dumb whore trying to say "we don't have time for guys" but fail to bring up how they dress like whores and if a chad walked up to them they'd drop everything and wet their pants.
Screen Shot 2018 08 19 at 83210 PM

I hope by 2020 at least 50-60% of men are blackpilled.

I agree with @Creep very high IQ.

Also OP very good/orginal post, it seems most of the threads are the same over and over but this is so true and something I have seen over and over. Even a girl I have known for years would do the same on snapchat where she would laugh at or hate on this individual who tried to wuuh her. I especially remember one guy who actually wrote a lot of sweet stuff to her, but she just shared it on her mystory while making fun of it.

Foids aren´t human, they just seem so extremely different from men, they lack so much it´s like they´re a lesser being. They lack physical strength, lack empathy for men, have terrible motor skills (just look at a girl swinging a bat remember back in gym class) and they´re much stupider than men; basically ALL inventions and major breakthroughs in human history was made by men girls just sat on the side line taking it all without doing shit. Men are clearly the superior gender.

I wish eternal suffering upon females, I wanna watch them suffer In hell

Typically only low class women do this.

The real question is why browse vapid normietwitter? That's pretty much mental selfharm.

Never enter hood twitter. Never.

your smv goes up when people know you're desired

It's always black roasties who twitter shit like that.

lol and then they complain that men never approach them and are cowards that use tinder so they dont have to approach women in real life
googleplex IQ

I wish eternal suffering upon females, I wanna watch them suffer In hell

if there's a god that has any sense of justice or fairness then femoids will burn in hell for eternity for the pain they've inflicted on us

It's called narcissistic supply and them fulfilling their need for it. Normally the psych profession would call this kind of thing out as there's been a narcissism epidemic in recent decades (there's a book on this, though it's more general and doesn't specifically mention foids) but given that the psych profession is pretty cucked they won't say anything when women are the main culprits.
Lol

A libtard female shrink

Bump for new fags.

It's cause if they don't, they're afraid people would label them as whores, which for some reason is worse than them being raped or murdered. So that's why they brag about rejecting, cause that implies they're not easy and thus :
1. Not a whore
2. Saving up for Mr. Right (GigaChad)