Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women also quickly mention their children

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
We all know that when a woman is speaking to an incel she will quickly mention her boyfriend or husband to let him know she’s not interested. Sometimes they will also mention their kids as they know children also scare away ugly men and also having a kid implies she may be in a relationship.

Happened to me today.

It's hard to tell whether or not they're doing it to ward you off or just to brag though

It's hard to tell whether or not they're doing it to ward you off or just to brag though

Most likely to ward you off.

Foids know that men dont see them the same when they find out that they had a kid.

Maybe they are trying to find a betabux for the creature. Cucks are usually atracted to girls with kids

We all know that when a woman is speaking to an incel she will quickly mention her boyfriend or husband to let him know she’s not interested.
foids and their goddamn mindgames

Some girls told me they are single while they were still in relationship with their boyfriends in reality. I was surprised why they did that but then their ulterior motives made it clear for me.

They always say they're lesbian to me

Maybe they are trying to find a betabux for the creature. Cucks are usually atracted to girls with kids
So you’re saying I could have ascended last night. Damn.