Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women almost never appreciate the men of their own race

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
With asian women I probably don't need to elaborate but lets do it anyway - asian women would rather date a white neonazi than an asian man, meanwhile these same asian women complain that asian men are too conservative and patriarchal etc etc etc. Also asian women often say that white men are more masculine than asian men etc.

White women will throw white men under the bus just for some brownie points and to virtue signal, yet they benefited from white dominance worldwide. Also just like some asian women, white women will also complain about the lack of masculinity in their own men and say that black men are more masculine. White men can create the most prosperous, wealthy and safe societies - yet white women will still complain.

Black women will complain that their men are good for nothing losers. "Conquered race of men" is something I see these Sheniquas farming on YT comment sections when talking about black men. In a way black women see white men as more dominant and masculine as black men because of the dominance of white societies etc

Indian women - probably self-explanotary like with asian women. They'd sell their men to slavery just to have a whiff of white Chad's cheesy cock

Did I miss something?

Either way - all women seem to have this idea inside of their heads, that their men aren't good enough and that some other race is better than theirs. I think you tend to see this less with white and black women, but it does still happen.

Foids just appreciate chads of their race (water)

Foids want it all:
1) white chad, and if not that, then white normie or ethnic chad
2) money (which comes from your labor and income), but vote democrat, but oh, my taxes are too high, but still i'm voting democrat cause abortion and black lives matter and right wing incels are so ugly and mean
3) children
4) they can cheat on you and cuck you (especially as they get older), but you can never cheat on them

IMG 5313

In a general sense, this is true. Women have no loyalty to any race or group of men; they want the most men to compete for them in the most brutal way possible. In this they easily align with the top globalist men who disproportionately benefit from the same.

In practice, being part of the dating game is almost purely the domain of White men. "Dating" is a game in which women of all races pursue exclusively White men to the best of their ability — ethnic men usually aren't even a consideration; at best, they serve as a consolation prize for women sidelined by their own gender's disproportionate demand for White men. For all that women champion diversity, we all know that Chad and Brad are the only options that elevate their own status. Even Black men have made inroads to this game only in the most liberal of cities, where any critique against Black men would face the heaviest backlash.

White women do hate on White men, but they mostly stick with them as the glaringly advantaged option; only a few date Black men out of counterculture. Black women are such a mess they rarely have the headroom to attract the few White men who care to date out. Brown women (generalizing to Mexican, Middle Eastern, Indian for brevity) are insular enough to date their own race, except the most attractive ones who reliably cash in their chips for White adjacency.

But Asian women take the cake when it comes to the theory and practice of race traitorhood. No matter their own looks on the scale, they invariably couple with White men. They pretty much collectively enforce jus primae noctis on themselves for White men to enjoy. Half of them are permanently partnered with White men, those who cannot even imagine having an Asian man as a partner without retching. The other half are mostly bananarangs, those who had fun being pumped and dumped before ensnaring an unwitting or desperate Asian man for provisioning. Their promiscuity is borne out by the data: Asian women have four times the STDs of Asian men.

All this isn't so much an envy of White men as it is a condemnation of Asian women. When it comes to the hypocrisy of publicly virtue-signaling multiculturalism while privately giving it all to White men, they perform the guilty act to the greatest degree, even if all women have the guilty mind.

Last edited:
They've been brainwashed to hate all men of all race, they work on the idea of "sisterhood", so.. no fellow-foid left behind, pretty much. Foids have taken advantage of the system that is privileged to them in order to make irrational and spiteful life-altering choices to fuck over men, children and the overall world. People underestimate how much power the clit really has, its destroyed this world in less than a century.

With asian women I probably don't need to elaborate but lets do it anyway - asian women would rather date a white neonazi than an asian man, meanwhile these same asian women complain that asian men are too conservative and patriarchal etc etc etc. Also asian women often say that white men are more masculine than asian men etc.

White women will throw white men under the bus just for some brownie points and to virtue signal, yet they benefited from white dominance worldwide. Also just like some asian women, white women will also complain about the lack of masculinity in their own men and say that black men are more masculine. White men can create the most prosperous, wealthy and safe societies - yet white women will still complain.

Black women will complain that their men are good for nothing losers. "Conquered race of men" is something I see these Sheniquas farming on YT comment sections when talking about black men. In a way black women see white men as more dominant and masculine as black men because of the dominance of white societies etc

Indian women - probably self-explanotary like with asian women. They'd sell their men to slavery just to have a whiff of white Chad's cheesy cock

Did I miss something?

Either way - all women seem to have this idea inside of their heads, that their men aren't good enough and that some other race is better than theirs. I think you tend to see this less with white and black women, but it does still happen.
Lmao , Most women will deny it and say that men are the one that complain much . Western foids are the most hypocrite women I propably have ever came across with

Italian men are the most attractive in Europe, everywhere except in Itally.

Foids want Chad's and their cocks of any and every race