Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women all over the world are standing up for their right to… show off their body and be sluts :/

full of cucks cheering
men deserve their pathetic fates

full of cucks cheering
WE NEED TO ENFORCE CPVPV LAWS INTO THESE NORMIECUCKS UNTIL EVERYWHORE IS A PITCH BLACK GARBAGE GHOST ON THE STREET WOULD BE MUCH BETTER THAN A USED UP CUNT WITH 500 BILLION NIGGER MONKEY BODY COUNTS :lasereyes: ( IN VIDEOGAME )

full of cucks cheering
Iran seems like a cool country. Hope the gov kills those cucks:lasereyes:
I don't believe the official narrative either I've seen travel vlogs from Iran and 1/2 the women don't wear headscarves so I don't rlly believe this story

Iran seems like a cool country. Hope the gov kills those cucks:lasereyes:
I don't believe the official narrative either I've seen travel vlogs from Iran and 1/2 the women don't wear headscarves so I don't rlly believe this story
It depends. I’m school, it’s obligatory, in touristic areas it’s not, different rules for different people and different areas and places

Fucking reeeee end of planet is here
Fuck all of you for enabling slutS

Sorry Muslim bros but the time has come to (((liberalize))) and (((diversify))) your nations. :)

God speed, putin…

Someone should've pushed her down to the fire (in minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back