Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women all have a humiliation fetish

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
there was a girl I thought was interested in me, literally always talked to me, texted me for everything, etc

I never showed her any interest because quite frankly I was always infatuated with this other girl

but then I realized that the girl I was into wasn’t interested in me so I went for the girl who I thought liked me but as soon as I tried talking to her she fucking ghosted my ass. She doesn’t text me anymore going from texting me like 3 times a day asking me stupid questions for months straight with no self awareness.

women all have a humiliation fetish. I guarantee you if I kept ignoring her she’d still be begging for my attention :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: biggest regret is showing kindness to a woman when they thrive off abuse and negativity

Last edited:

women all have a humiliation fetish. I guarantee you if I kept ignoring her she’d still be begging for my attention :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: biggest regret is showing kindness to a woman when they thrive off abuse and negativity
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

Woman Logic :foidSoy: = :feelstastyman: Logic

They sure do i have been the recipient of such ridicule and mockery over the past 2 decades.

You aren’t as bad looking as you think then. :feelsseriously:

Yeh, PUAs call it neg. Gotta have game, as much as I hate to say it

what is a women

No one who claims to be a truecel has texted a women. :feelsseriously:

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, you are a fakecel trash and your opinions are wortless.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, you are a fakecel trash and your opinions are wortless.
oh boo hoo I live an ever-so-slightly better life than you! Howvever will I sleep at night knowing this? In fact I should just leave since some random on the internet is gatekeeping inceldom

Last edited:
oh boo hoo I live an ever-so-slightly better life than you, however will I sleep at night knowing this? In fact I should just leave since some random on the internet is gatekeeping inceldom
You should leave, good idea

Glad we have some real incels to share their stories:feelskek:
oh boo hoo I live an ever-so-slightly better life than you! Howvever will I sleep at night knowing this? In fact I should just leave since some random on the internet is gatekeeping inceldom
You really should be banned for bragging and defending your bragging

Glad we have some real incels to share their stories:feelskek:

You really should be banned for bragging and defending your bragging
Bragging how? If anything the foid was mocking me for months, that’s how dedicated she was

Bragging how? If anything the foid was mocking me for months, that’s how dedicated she was
You're so clearly trying bait us with your bragging and it's a very low effort bait

You're so clearly trying bait us with your bragging and it's a very low effort bait
How is this bragging? SHE LITERALLY WAS NOT INTERESTED IN ME, WHAT IS THIS AUTISM

The point of the fucking post is that women literally play games for no fucking reason. No where in the post did I say that I got either of the girls, so I’m still a fucking incel :feelsUnreal:

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

How is this bragging? SHE LITERALLY WAS NOT INTERESTED IN ME, WHAT IS THIS AUTISM

The point of the fucking post is that women literally play games for no fucking reason. No where in the post did I say that I got either of the girls, so I’m still a fucking incel :feelsUnreal:

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone
You know damn well, that disclosing you have a foid who has been texting you for months on an incel forum would be seen as bragging dont try and play dumb

You know damn well, that disclosing you have a foid who has been texting you for months on an incel forum would be seen as bragging dont try and play dumb
I was close to posting this on looksmax but there I’d just get mocked so I posted it here out of anger

i keep forgetting that the bar here for inceldom is so high, probably should have kept that in mind. My bad tbh

I was close to posting this on looksmax but there I’d just get mocked so I posted it here out of anger

i keep forgetting that the bar here for inceldom is so high, probably should have kept that in mind. My bad tbh

You ain't a incel buddyboyo,a hole literally showed you interest and you ignored it.

You are the ultimate fakecel, you can ignore your oneitis even if she wants to talk to you and invite you to her party, you can easily have foids to to talk to, there was a girl that was interested in you and you can simply ignore her and be with other foid, and you still brag when you are called out on your BS, ultimate volcel/fakecel

Indeed. Ghosting and bullying foids makes them want you more (if your not too ugly)