Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women all are angels-rule.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
“Why do I see gorgeous women with hideous men then?! Take that incel”
The couple she’s talking about:
IMG 6354

I’ll tell you why Samantha , it’s because of a rule I call WAAA (women are all angels). But what does this theory say? What says is that 90% of women are considered beautiful while 35% of men are considered average . This is because of 3 things:

1. sexual dysmorphism: in order to be good looking as a woman you need to be thin (completely in your control) and not ACTUALLY be deformed . It takes NO hormones to be good looking as a woman. while it takes testosterone, dysmorphia and bone density to be attractive as a man

Low bone density: requires testosterone
Female: cute
Male: “hideous”

Bad jawline/round jaw: requires testosterone
Female: cute + “male gaze”
Male: “hideous”

Weight gain:
Female: thick + big boobie (albeit till she becomes obese)
Male: Chubby

Looks like the opposite gender: (masculine foid, feminine male)
Female: gorgeous (example Margot Robbie )
Male: boy. (Never taken seriously)

It REQUIRES puberty hits well in order for a man to be considered decently attractive. He has to have high dysmorphism and bone density. If you gender swapped “gorgeous” females they would look hideous .

2. Fake up - all though fake up can’t change your bone structure. It can make your nose appear thinner, remove acne , change your cantil tilt’s appearance, make your lips look fuller etc.
IMG 6355

3. Soyeity prompts Hypergamy. If you found a woman the exact gender swapped version of her (let’s even make him taller) she would reject him. My proof is myself.

Female me would LITERALLY be Stacylite. People call my sister beautiful and she literally looks just like me . I would even say female me would be better. Blonde curly hair, thick lips, blue eyes. Female me would have unironically been a Stacy (no homo. This isn’t Troon shit it’s a thought experiment )

Here’s the WAAA way of rating women:
- remove the make up
- gender swap her
If she’s a pretty boy then that’s a Stacy. If she’s a LTN then that’s a LTB (same for HTN and MTN)

I’m tired rn but I’ll probably add to the theory tm