Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women aging example

I

incel4life

Captain
S.E. Hinton, author of The Outsiders, as a JB (she wrote the book when she was a JB, btw):

photos.medleyphoto.12163652.jpg

Here she is now:

fdmbywzcxheihz3uk9lc.jpg

Cant see the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post on imgur

PICZ MUTHAFUCKA

ray charles.jpg

Cant see the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't see the images.

Tap reply on OP and you'll see them.

As for OP, these pics are external links and they're not visible. Same with pics from imgur. I managed to attach a pic earlier by uploading it to the site rather than via an external link.

Holy shit I saw them. I ended up seeing the “after” picture first, I’m scarred.

They age like disgusting cow turds. We know. If only orbiters and betabuxx nor mies would realize that before it's too late.

it's over for
S.E. Hinton, author of The Outsiders, as a JB (she wrote the book when she was a JB, btw):

photos.medleyphoto.12163652.jpg

Here she is now:

fdmbywzcxheihz3uk9lc.jpg
Jesus when I saw the first picture I felt something I didn't feel for quite some time for a foid, then I saw the second picture and was "no fucking way, pls robot wifes come fast"

Now that's what hitting the wall looks like.

She’ll still get more Tinder matches than you

Doesn't change the fact that she still has a wide variety of opportunities when it comes to dating, it just means they age at a significantly high rate.

Women age like milk, but that doesn't stop them from having a better sex life than anyone on this forum.