Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women age like milk

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Men get wrinkles, true, but foids literally look like COMPLETELY different fucking people.

JFL.

Last edited:
They say it's cope but the bigger you are the harder you fall. The higher up you are the more room there is for your fall. Many nonchad men get uglier but they didn't have much to lose to start with.

I wouldn't know.

They don't lose significantly SMV regardless of their aging process. They can still play Chads and Chadlites until they die.

They don't lose significantly SMV regardless of their aging process. They can still play Chads and Chadlites until they die.
Jfl if you think Chads go after 35 year old used up hags. They are unable to attract Chad so they settle down with nice guy beta and his buxx

Jfl if you think Chads go after 35 year old used up hags. They are unable to attract Chad so they settle down with nice guy beta and his buxx
I remember FaceLMS doing an experiment with an 82 year old woman who got hundreds of messages per day. You are bluepilled if you think women lose all their SMV once they turn 35. You cannot lose as a woman.

I remember FaceLMS doing an experiment with an 82 year old woman who got hundreds of messages per day. You are bluepilled if you think women lose all their SMV once they turn 35. You cannot lose as a woman.
I doubt any Chads were messaging her. Of course every single foid has hundreds of beta orbiters, but they only want Chad’s attention. Betas are worthless to them

I doubt any Chads were messaging her. Of course every single foid has hundreds of beta orbiters, but they only want Chad’s attention. Betas are worthless to them
Of course they were. They pushed this retarded "MILF" garbage for a reason and idiots fall for it.