Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women age like absolute shit today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I was just looking up old instagram photos from a local nightclub and I was left perplexed at how shitty young women today look. They age like dog shit in the sun. These whores fucked all chads throughout high school, smoked and drank every weekend, ate like shit and now in their early 20s they look like absolute dog shit. If you've ever been in a nightclub or seen photos you'd see all these fakeup-caked fat ugly public toilets who dare to have "standards". Their skin ages 2 years every summer. They look 35 in their early 20s. The age of the wall for women today is not 30 anymore, it's 25 at most.

you are going to trigger IT members with this one.

Images 16
Images

drugs, booze, shitty fast food, stds, chemicals in your face and sunlight make foids age faster

birth control makes them insane and makes them look like shit. they still use it to ride dicks without any consequence.

Women are having their periods earlier than ever before and also becoming less attractive due to age faster than ever before. At the same time, we never ever had such high age of consents through the world.

Clown world.

Women are having their periods earlier than ever before
Heard it's plastics and pollution disrupting hormones in foids (and men).
At the same time, we never ever had such high age of consents through the world.
I don't see anything wrong with current age of consent, only pedocels would lower it, I'm talking about how foids in their 20s start aging like shit due to their lifestyles today.

I don't see anything wrong with current age of consent
Do you think it's good that foids fornicate around with young Chads before marrying? Do you think it's fair that young Chad can destroy their holes but you and I would get jailed for even a peck kiss just because we're older? (assuming you're an adult legally).

Do you think it's good that foids fornicate around with young Chads before marrying? Do you think it's fair that young Chad can destroy their holes but you and I would get jailed for even a peck kiss just because we're older? (assuming you're an adult legally).
Ok pedocel. It's not like we incels are gonna attract those foids anyways so I don't care.

Ok pedocel. It's not like we incels are gonna attract those foids anyways so I don't care.
I'm not talking about pragmatism, I'm talking about morality and justice. "It's not like I'm ever committing a crime, so it's ok for the government to do mass surveillance on me" - this is your logic and it's dumb.

You won't fuck any teens as an incel, but the bad consequences of the unjust and immoral gynocentric enabling laws we have nowadays create dysfunction and affect you anyway.

There's no vision for longevity or foresight in women. They live for now, and are products of the moment. That's why, whenever there is change, women are left behind.

There's no vision for longevity or foresight in women. They live for now, and are products of the moment. That's why, whenever there is change, women are left behind.
Drugs (both for fun and for barely passing exams), parties, cocks and no sleeping can take a toll on you and destroy your body, no wonder why (white) females peak around 20+/-5 years and then hit the wall pretty fast (which doesn't stop them from riding the CC either). If you look at older females from past ages you realise that they look still much younger/more alive than younger women nowadays.

Drugs (both for fun and for barely passing exams), parties, cocks and no sleeping can take a toll on you and destroy your body, no wonder why (white) females peak around 20+/-5 years and then hit the wall pretty fast (which doesn't stop them from riding the CC either). If you look at older females from past ages you realise that they look still much younger/more alive than younger women nowadays.
High IQ explanation. It seems the only part of a woman that accepts consequences is her aging body.

Good.
They become old hags prematurely, before they reach their 40s.
But simps will take anything, so that gets thrown out the window.

High IQ explanation. It seems the only part of a woman that accepts consequences is her aging body.
Thanks and well-put. Always interesting how chadsexuals react when there is suddenly a man who is free to choose (like Dicaprio) and then chooses the best option from his point of view (which would reflect the choice of most men if they had any power whatsoever), they completely seethe and they find ridiculous excuses for their own hatred and don't even have the power to say that they hate these women/men out of sheer jealousy (unlike men who have the courage to admit that they hate others due to jealousy).

Thanks and well-put. Always interesting how chadsexuals react when there is suddenly a man who is free to choose (like Dicaprio) and then chooses the best option from his point of view (which would reflect the choice of most men if they had any power whatsoever), they completely seethe and they find ridiculous excuses for their own hatred and don't even have the power to say that they hate these women/men out of sheer jealousy (unlike men who have the courage to admit that they hate others due to jealousy).
Women don't have the intellectual or emotional maturity to understand how hypocritical they are.

I'm not talking about pragmatism, I'm talking about morality and justice. "It's not like I'm ever committing a crime, so it's ok for the government to do mass surveillance on me" - this is your logic and it's dumb.

You won't fuck any teens as an incel, but the bad consequences of the unjust and immoral gynocentric enabling laws we have nowadays create dysfunction and affect you anyway.
Retarded false equivalence from you. Why should an adult be able to fuck girls below age of consent? That's pedophilia. I don't care what 14yo chad and stacy do, I worry about women my own age. You're definitely a pedo and not the only one on this forum, idk why you all haven't been banned yet.

Retarded false equivalence from you. Why should an adult be able to fuck girls below age of consent? That's pedophilia. I don't care what 14yo chad and stacy do, I worry about women my own age. You're definitely a pedo and not the only one on this forum, idk why you all haven't been banned yet.
You know that, the lower the AOC is, the more fucked their pussies will get when old, right? This means the women of your age should have less fucked up pussies if the AOC was higher, that’s why it’s retarded to defend a low AOC as an incel, we should defend it as high as possible.

So how you don’t see nothing wrong with the AOC?

you are going to trigger IT members with this one.

View attachment 417490View attachment 417491
lol :feelskek:
Women are having their periods earlier than ever before and also becoming less attractive due to age faster than ever before. At the same time, we never ever had such high age of consents through the world.

Clown world.
revelation

Clown world.
I mean nice bombshell

Last edited:
no wonder why (white) females peak around 20+/-5 years and then hit the wall pretty fast (which doesn't stop them from riding the CC either)
> peak with 20 sth and hit the wall
> still riding the CC

That doesn’t make any sense to me. Hitting the wall in their 20‘s is a MGTOW cope. Most non fat women in their late 30‘s have still a higher smv than most men. But chad will only go for them in their 20‘s.

> peak with 20 sth and hit the wall
> still riding the CC

That doesn’t make any sense to me. Hitting the wall in their 20‘s is a MGTOW cope. Most non fat women in their late 30‘s have still a higher smv than most men. But chad will only go for them in their 20‘s.
Yes, women look like shit afterwards and still ride the CC because females can literally do anything and get away with it.