Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women admit to being shallow, care what is "under the beard"

It's ovER for isiscels.

Lol i believe it. I refuse to grow beard because of this.

"Beard privilege"

tenor.gif

At least it takes time and effort to grow a beard, and even then you need good genes for it to be a goodlooking beard. A lot of men can't grow a beard at all. Literally any 1/10 bitch can buy and plaster their face with ten layers of fakeup and go up like 3 points. This once again proves how women have ZERO self-awareness and are incapable of self-reflection. They can't recognize their own priviledges or mistakes, and always resort to pointing the finger at men. They are hypocrites through and through.

Last edited:
From the article:

“My boyfriend shaved his beard and now I realize he’s not that cute”

But I thought it's personality that matters? Right CuckTears?

From the article:

But I thought it's personality that matters? Right CuckTears?
The hypocrisy is incredible, every single man is disappointed when they find out what their girlfriends look like when they wash away the fakeup, but imagine if a man made an article about it? "Sexist, misogynistic pig!"

The hypocrisy is incredible, every single man is disappointed when they find out what their girlfriends look like when they wash away the fakeup, but imagine if a man made an article about it? "Sexist, misogynistic pig!"
Yes, I thought about that. If a guy ever wrote an article like that about women he would be roasted with 4 flamethrowers and banned from the internet.

Imagine a guy saying he cheated on his GF after he saw her without makeup.

if these bitches weren't able to fraud with makeup they'd rope within a week

Did you guys even read the article? The author says that beards, hiding your frame, hiding your balding and makeup are all fine and there's nothing wrong with them.

never fully shaved my beard for years maybe there is a hidden chad under that who knows.

You’re swiping through Tinder when you see him. He’s hot. You swipe right immediately. He swipes right too. You start chatting, you meet up, you flirt, and midway through you notice something. His eyes are a bit close together, aren’t they? His cheekbones are not as sharp, his jawline not as strong.

Is this person actually attractive, or do they just have good facial hair?

...........up in twenty eighteen? Its all about the FACE.

"You start chatting, you meet up, you flirt, and midway through you notice something. His eyes are a bit close together, aren’t they? His cheekbones are not as sharp, his jawline not as strong. Is this person actually attractive, or do they just have good facial hair?"

LOL