Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women admit it's all about LOOKS on Tinder

Good. An example to be followed. I am sick of women thinking we are too dumb to get it.

but that's obvious, you give likes or dislikes based on the photos. There's no such thing as seeing personality through Tinder lol

A lot of woke comments getting lots of upvotes:

"Why even bother with women?"

"this is why i only deal with prostitutes"

"This is the prime example of why we need Meninism."

"After watching this video I only have one question... do intelligent women under the age of 45 even exist?"

no shit its about looks. they see the pic and judge

The top comment is incel ideology but if they heard us say the same thing coming from an incel source we would be ostracized, WTF

Yall know whatz funny? These incels aint know they aint got a chance anyway.

L
but that's obvious, you give likes or dislikes based on the photos. There's no such thing as seeing personality through Tinder lol
Then why did they include a bio section?

There's no such thing as seeing personality ever. It's all about looks whether on Tinder or irl.

Last edited:
well no fucking shit

most of these niggas cope with hope...smdamnh

ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But girls are telling us if you don't have nothing on your bio its a left swipe, i see sub-8s that have it well thought out in their bio, coherently, proper grammar
Yall know whatz funny? These incels aint know they aint got a chance anyway.

Are you actually the real Kent?

Just looking at this bar chart physically hurts

bio serves to help you have a subject to start a chat, most just read the bio after you give match.
Which in turns reveals your personality to some degree by listing your hobbies. Tinder should just get rid of the bio since it's all irrelevant anyway.

cluck cluck all i hear is cluck fucking femoids

L

Then why did they include a bio section?
Exactly i was gonna touch up on that. You do get girls saying if you have no bio its a swipe left yet I see sub eights have well written out bios using proper grammar, punctuation, correct tense. These sub eights are actually intelligent and witty but it's not enough because of their FACE. However on the other hand, if CHAD has no bio or has bad spelling, grammar etc or lacks intelligence he gets their number within 3 messages.

Exactly i was gonna touch up on that. You do get girls saying if you have no bio its a swipe left yet I see sub eights have well written out bios using proper grammar, punctuation, correct tense. These sub eights are actually intelligent and witty but it's not enough because of their FACE. However on the other hand, if CHAD has no bio or has bad spelling, grammar etc he gets their number within 3 messages.
Exactly. Looks mean everything nowadays whereas personality is essentially meaningless.

Well, look at those Buzzfeed cucks, their personalities are etched in their faces.

Which in turns reveals your personality to some degree by listing your hobbies. Tinder should just get rid of the bio since it's all irrelevant anyway.
I agree, but normies like to self-deceive. They included bio for normies they used, this is not for incel (they will always be rejected) and Chad (they can say anything, which the girls loved).

If you don't have a photo with a dog you're a volcel.

Holy fuck, 6 men, 816 swipes, ZERO MATCHES.

Fuck me.

glad they're finally being honest

Just being in Tinder is admitting everything is about looks captain obvious.