Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women act like they're victims of prostitution, but men are the ones that actually suffer

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Women have learned to withhold sex from men and utilize it as a tool to oppress us. Men are now incapable of finding a loving relationship because women would rather sell their pussy for a few dollars. Women act like it's a tragedy that they can take a selfie in lingerie once a week and make $10,000 a month on Onlyfans. Meanwhile, men are working themselves to the bone wagecucking until the day they die just so they can hand their paycheck over to whores. Sex is a basic human need. Imagine if food was only given to women for free while men had to pay $1000 a week just to eat the leftover moldy breadcrumbs.

women act liket they're victims, nothing new

I fail to see the logic. Without prostitution as income many of these females would have no food or shelter. They have used their bodies as a resource to get money, so how are they the victims?

I fail to see the logic. Without prostitution as income many of these females would have no food or shelter. They have used their bodies as a resource to get money, so how are they the victims?

reported

It's BS and they know it.

There are certainly some women who are forced into prostitution, but forcing anyone to do anything is bad, this is in no way specific to prostitution.

Besides, feminists are conflicted about prostitution. They would like to ban it, but they also appreciate the easy money and banning it doesn't quite fly with the narrative that women should be allowed to do whatever they want.

Basically it's a Litmus test between "sex positive" and "sex negative" feminists, but I'll admit I can't quite elaborate as I only learned about this concept recently.

Being a "sex worker" is always an opportunity. If you're a man you don't get to decide -- you just spend 5+ years to get education and wageslave until maybe you can make at least a half of the money that a foid whore turns since the day 1.

How can someone be a "victim of prostitution"? Just don't whore yourself out wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back