Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story womem is a sanctity?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
comic strip reflecting my current state. I was wondering about this as I was confused to the feelings I currently have about women, as I don't know if it's adoration or simple curiosity. I imagine I wouldn't be questioning this if I had at least touched a girl in my life.
It really is the curiosity of how to know what it feels like...to hold a woman, to touch her hair, to feel her hands, her face. Maybe I need a genuine hug, just a hug. :cryfeels:
I feel pathetic and tired of living in my imagination. Drawing is like putting into image what my mind sees, that's why I draw.
Sorry for creating another thread

full

Last edited:
Have a pan galactic gargle blaster and chill man.

If you draw this good then you shouldn't be complaining idiot graycel, go get rekt, you have talent, cultivate it and later you can fuck women with metabuxxx.
You have an upper advantage in comparison with the rotting users here who can at best do gaming.