Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Womans rights" have already been given and more

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I`m so fucking sick of hearing Foids complain about womens rights especially when it comes to the Kamala vs Trump election. Foids already have rights more rights than men in infact they live easier lives than us :reeeeee::reeeeee: the "Rights" these foids are bitching about is the want to kill their own baby aka Abortion no you stupid bitch abortion isn`t a foids right they could have the used the countless forms of birth control to prevent getting pregnant or they could have simply kept their fucking legs closed but no instead they go around the like the roasties they are and be dirty fucking holes it`s no suprise most of the foids who want "Abortion rights" are the same filthy roastoids who have arbys roast beef looking cunts that are wider than the grand canyon :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Sick creatures

Time to take them away. The experiment was fun but now it's really time to go back.

i dunno man, i dont give a fuck bout abortion....its chad/stacy child who am i to have any business with it?

i dunno man, i dont give a fuck bout abortion....its chad/stacy child who am i to have any business with it?
It gives whores more freedom to be whores

It`s not really that i care about abortion it`s more i want it be banned since foids like it so much

They have some kind of consequence if they have to birth and raise the child
let them do what they want tbh
everyone is free/degenerate and we can do nothing against nature

It`s not really that i care about abortion it`s more i want it be banned since foids like it so much
meh. theyll always win

So let them shame incels aswell?
they can shame incels we can shame them
as i said everyone is absolutely free and right and there is no consequence for any action

as i said everyone is absolutely free and right and there is no consequence for any action
You think that`s how it should be tho?

yes and thats a problem

I`m so fucking sick of hearing Foids complain about womens rights especially when it comes to the Kamala vs Trump election. Foids already have rights more rights than men in infact they live easier lives than us :reeeeee::reeeeee: the "Rights" these foids are bitching about is the want to kill their own baby aka Abortion no you stupid bitch abortion isn`t a foids right they could have the used the countless forms of birth control to prevent getting pregnant or they could have simply kept their fucking legs closed but no instead they go around the like the roasties they are and be dirty fucking holes it`s no suprise most of the foids who want "Abortion rights" are the same filthy roastoids who have arbys roast beef looking cunts that are wider than the grand canyon :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Sick creatures
"How dare you incels tell me that our behaviour is eroding the fabric of society"-:foidSoy:

yes and thats a problem
"problem"
nothing can be solved..this is a cursed planet nigger when r u gonna realize...its better to accept its over...foids/chads have always won n will win till the end of humanity

Why the fuck do you care about nature
its just natural law, he way things are. someone/something (i said nature..could be god or whatever) ordered things to be so..we simply cannot change/revoke this order as its a law...foids n chads win, we lose....its like when u throw something, u know it will land cuz its a natural law on earth

its just natural law, he way things are. someone/something (i said nature..could be god or whatever) ordered things to be so..we simply cannot change/revoke this order as its a law...foids n chads win, we lose....its like when u throw something, u know it will land cuz its a natural law on earth
I don`t think that philosophically tbh natural law and shit i`m not bothered

I don`t think that philosophically tbh natural law and shit i`m not bothered
its just defeatism that sometimes possess me

They have more rights than men. We live in a gynocracy.

Female privilege 696x901
59wokgtlqh861 704636901

If you call out dei or gender qoutas and how they've helped women you'll be censored. Women will scream about how they're just as good if not better than men when they're being carried by discriminatory practices created by men. Kamawhore herself promotes dei. Something that discriminates against men and favors women. Imagine if Trump promoted the reverse?

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. They will never be happy, they are power hungry and their hunger can never be stilled, its never enough for these creatures of hell

"problem"
nothing can be solved..this is a cursed planet nigger when r u gonna realize...its better to accept its over...foids/chads have always won n will win till the end of humanity
Just because im not ok with it doesnt mean i havent realized it

They want more privileges not rights. That should be blatantly obvious

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. They will never be happy, they are power hungry and their hunger can never be stilled, its never enough for these creatures of hell
This.