Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Woman will always have easy mode yet complain and see themselves as victim

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm convinced that estrogen really is dumb dumb juice. How can one be so stupid and not see the benefits of being born with a hole. Everyone treats you different. Hell if I was a chick rn I'd be selling my feet pics online to build my salary and saving for retirement. That alone just says how much they have it. Meanwhile being born with a sausage is hell on earth. Ugly girls can't be forever alone because they have options

Tell me how many other ugly men made profits, sold pics of their modern day gamer bodies and made a price of it. None. Hell even dicks don't do that. We have to do hard work that can kill us and no one ever gives a shit about men, because we are the default gender for pain and misery. Ugly girls make profit. Ugly men don't.

Woman sees themselves as victims when the real victims are right in front of you. Ugly autistic men

Ugly autistic men don't have options. None. Even some chads will admit this. Men simply have to be born with it or your nothing in this world.

Some predators camouflage themselves within their surroundings blending in ambushing their prey who cannot see them, still, yet other predators go around pretending to be weaker than they really are or as victims to deceive their prey by getting them to emotionally and mentally drop their guard around their presence thus concealing their strengths or abilities for predation hidden in plain sight. :feelsjuice::feelsthink::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Pu8f0to6q2k41
Giphy 24

Last edited:
Hell if I was a chick rn I'd be selling my feet pics online to build my salary and saving for retirement.
you could do that now by femboymaxxing. there are many who is doing in thailand .

This is because cucks and simps are constantly validating their eternal victimhood. They don't know any other reality in which they are not victims of something. In their hamster wheel mind if they dont have the entire world worshiping the ground they walk on they are somehow "oppressed".

you could do that now by femboymaxxing. there are many who is doing in thailand .
Some predators camouflage themselves within their surroundings blending in ambushing their prey who cannot see them, still, yet other predators go around pretending to be weaker than they really are or as victims to deceive their prey by getting them to emotionally and mentally drop their guard around their presence thus concealing their strengths or abilities for predation hidden in plain sight. :feelsjuice::feelsthink::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

View attachment 474851View attachment 474855
Hmm are implying because of my ridiculous height that I should do the unthinkable? :feelshaha: maybe if I was desperate

Hmm are implying because of my ridiculous height that I should do the unthinkable? :feelshaha: maybe if I was desperate
No, I'm implying foids are sexual predators of men that mask their predation under weakness, frailty, or victimization, from an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense, human males are the apex predators of the entire world and so concerning the female of the species they have evolved to be more manipulative, deceptive, or diabolical than that of the men in perpetual reproductive continuance of the species. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Human males are the apex predators of all other species and life of this planet and human females exist to reproduce solely by predation of human males in the psychological sexual sense. The only thing that exists that is more masterful at human deception other than males is that of the females themselves. :feelsdevil:

[Although that could change as evolution never stays in one place stationary for very long. Where one side has an advantage tilted in its favor, if there is an unbalance, it can very easily go the other direction or way around over time.]:feelshehe:

Last edited: