Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman victoria secret model knows 5 programming languages; everyone calls her a genius

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Just be a mediocre woman in a tech field, everyone calls you a genius. Meanwhile in some dark lab there's a real genius ethnic balding manlet scientist inventing cold fusion and nobody gives a fuck about him. People only give a fuck about women. It's unbelievable. I even see the same shit in my Uni. Everyone worshipping retarded foids because they have a 2.0 GPA and do science. I literally can't cope with the general public anymore and their fucking foid worship.

For non STEMcels, knowing 5 programming languages literally means nothing. At my uni even chemical engineers know 5 programming languages, and they hardly do any programming at all.

A High IQ is only worshipped if it belongs to a women

To reiterate. Knowing 5 programming languages doesn't even mean she has a high IQ. You can have an IQ of 90 and be a programmer. It's one of the lowest skilled jobs out there.

Read comments here, literal front page of reddit

I don’t give a shit can she make me a sandwich is the real question?

To reiterate. Knowing 5 programming languages doesn't even mean she has a high IQ. You can have an IQ of 90 and be a programmer. It's one of the lowest skilled jobs out there.

LOL ewwwwwwwwwwwwww HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG that actually looks like a man.........????????????????????????????

It's not about the amount of languages you know, is more about the ones you can call yourself a professional

For non STEMcels, knowing 5 programming languages literally means nothing. At my uni even chemical engineers know 5 programming languages, and they hardly do any programming at all.
Truer words have never been spoken.
"Knowing" a programming language literally doesn't mean shit.

It's not about the amount of languages you know, is more about the ones you can call yourself a professional

Gigacope if you think an iOS developer uses all 5 of those languages she listed on a regular basis
Truer words have never been spoken.
"Knowing" a programming language literally doesn't mean shit.
Yes. Real genius (which can only be men due to genetic variability) isn't about memorizing the syntax and semantics and grammar of some language.

She's ugly, but learning the basics of programming shouldnt take to much.

Gigacope if you think an iOS developer uses all 5 of those languages she listed on a regular basis
Of course not, that is what I said in my post, he probably uses only the one he can call himself a professional, the others language he will have some knowledge but not enough to put in a curriculum tho

life on tutorial mode boys.

I think they are "worship" her like they will "worship" a 2 years old that can read. Actually, it's humiliating.

I think they are "worship" her like they will "worship" a 2 years old that can read. Actually, it's humiliating.
Cope. They are saying she's better than any man programmer.

Programming has nothing to do with IQ. It's only a question of effort and time.

Programming has nothing to do with IQ. It's only a question of effort and time.
Cope if you think down syndrome IQs can code given unlimited effort and time

Her face is ugly

Just be a mediocre woman in a tech field, everyone calls you a genius. Meanwhile in some dark lab there's a real genius ethnic balding manlet scientist inventing cold fusion and nobody gives a fuck about him. People only give a fuck about women. It's unbelievable. I even see the same shit in my Uni. Everyone worshipping retarded foids because they have a 2.0 GPA and do science. I literally can't cope with the general public anymore and their fucking foid worship.

Your talent only gets noticed if you're good looking.

If you are a man with high IQ, you were the "weird kissless virgin" in class. It truly was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I can confirm this. My IQ is around 90 and I learned programming easily

non programmers think programming is something only really smart 140 IQ+ people can do lmao

Knowing programming language in isolation means shit especially all languages listed are from imperative paradigm (and wtf is mips, did they mean assembler for mips architecture? If so I don't think she uses it for mobile devlopment). Things like algorithms, distributed systems, concurrency, security, database design, functional and declarative paradigm, machine learning, data mining, image processing, compilers requires high IQ.

I can confirm this. My IQ is around 90 and I learned programming easily
So what have you programmed with your IQ 90?

Last edited:
Knowing programming language in isolation means shit especially all languages listed are from imperative paradigm (and wtf is mips, did they mean assembler for mips architecture? If so I don't think she uses it for mobile devlopment). Things like algorithms, distributed systems, concurrency, security, database design, functional and declarative paradigm, machine learning, data mining, image processing, compilers requires high IQ.

So what have you programmed with your IQ 90?
I made a couple cheats for games like csgo, roblox, and fortnite and sold them.

I reversed engineered EAC and battleye i did not copy paste anything

I also made web scrapers and web bots

I don't care of IQ, her "amazing" lifestyle, her physical traits or anything, but why does she feel the need to brag about her life on social media?
I would enforce laws to either completely ban "social" medias or at least public shame bragging on it.
You guys are right though, the people who whorship braggers are even worst than the braggers themselves.

People only care because of her looks. A Chad football player would get the same attention.

I made a couple cheats for games like csgo, roblox, and fortnite and sold them.

I reversed engineered EAC and battleye i did not copy paste anything

I also made web scrapers and web bots
Cope if you think your IQ is 90

>countless men all around the world learn programming languages
nobody gives a shit
>1 model learns programming languages
'omfg she's the smartest person in the world'

JFL She looks like Jayden Smith with a wig

Her code probably compiles half the time.
"Hello world" in java, ruby, python, javascript and c++. TEEHEE
"Hello world" in java, ruby, python, javascript and c++. TEEHEE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back