Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill woman tries tinder as a man for a week...ends up depressed

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

really good vid, watch it all

LMAO HE SAID HE WAS ABOVE AVERAGE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL at this cope

fuck these tutorial mode children

I can't stand these hoes playing pretend with real issues.
The majority of men out there are living miserable lifes with barely to no hope of improvement.
Then a bitch comes on yt and plays being an average dude, sees how garbage that is, then returns to her whore of a life on click to win mode.
Attention seeking whore.
Not one second.

The majority of men out there are living miserable lifes with barely to no hope of improvement.
Then a bitch comes on yt and plays being an average dude, sees how garbage that is, then returns to her whore of a life on click to win mode.
Attention seeking whore.
Not one second.
alexander asked her to do the video for his channel.
it wasn't her idea.

Attention seeking whore.
Not one second.

Women think men’s issues are a joke.

I hope she accidentally enters a gorillas forest and gets raped

This guys mogs me to another universe and gets absolutely destroyed on tinder ffs it never fucking began

I hope she accidentally enters a gorillas forest and gets raped
 83872455 afp gorilla2

I hope this is the last thing she sees in her tutorial mode life :feelsokman:

Seen dozens of these vids so no need. Even with the evidence these holes still think they have it harder.

that dude is average to slightly above.

had no shot

If that guy is average looks and he got no real life contact with foids then its so over. I was raging when the foid was talking about a foid who was being dry and basically matched with him to fuck with him. Why match if you have no interest (boost their egos). And the other part where she was wondering why these women match and not reply is ragefuel too. Why cant foids just not match if they aren’t interested? Tinder is a cock playground for foids and instead of being happy that they got a seat on the rollercoaster they want the front seats

This seems a little scripted (not the results) but her responses seem a little...how do you say, planned? I don't mind, normies aren't smart enough to see it and will learn a valuable lesson.

Women are the most privileged group on earth
full

This guys mogs me to another universe and gets absolutely destroyed on tinder ffs it never fucking began
Imagine how a hook-nosed, bulging-eyed curry would fare. :feelsrope: