Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman traumatized by manlet

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I’ve been texting with this guy I matched from bumble for almost a month before we met due to the virus situation. He looks ok on his profile photos with selfies and one photo that was shoot in a distance, which now I think involves a lot of photoshop. I myself is 5’ 7’’ with heels I can be 5’ 9’’ so I filter the profiles to be guys higher than 5’ 11’’ and his profile says he’s 6’ 0’’.

But god he’s far from 6’ and I seem to be taller than him with my boots that day we met. I felt completely deceived when I see him. He also claimed he runs a lot but he looks really unfit and skinny. I wanted to leave immediately but I was nice enough to have some conversations and get away with the lunch and paid my meal. Ended it on text very quickly without saying any mean stuff. But I felt deceived and even traumatized by this like how could I trust the online profile anymore...

I guess the lesson I learned from this is that always meet the person before long time texts. I had to because I genuinely thought he looks like his photos and the lock down due to the virus prevented me from meeting this person, although I should sense something is not right when he avoided seeing me through FaceTime.

"traumatized" :feelsseriously:

Should be made into incapacitated rape bait for 100 meth fueled actual midgets, asap, tbh ngl.

Meanwhile she probably looks like a genetic dead end without makeup and filters but guys can't afford to be picky

Guess he wasn't the legendary 5'5 slayer we always hear about.

i hate women

When most people get catfished, they think "dammit man I got played." But this bitch asks if she walking into a cult recruitment center.

Should be made into incapacitated rape bait for 100 meth fueled actual midgets, asap, tbh ngl.
Yeah I’d watch that on tv. Real riot that would be. Dudes would be scrambling and skittering around in some sand pit while she runs away. No way she’d stay safe for longer than a few minutes, if that. She’d probably die lol

The world is a miserable place for short men.
I'm not a rude person and never fucking said hurtful things towards females IRL yet the amount of times they have bitched and picked at me for being short is too many to count. My classmates. My female cousins. My teachers. My employers. My mom. Every fucking female thinks that because I am a fucking guy that they can say whatever the fuck is on their mind and get away with it (hint: they can) and I'm just supposed to be bulletproof.

One glance at them the wrong way and they are yelling at you and calling you a bigot and a pig and ugly asshole. But they can say the world about men tee-hee
Nothing but filth spews from a woman's mouth

Should you feel traumatized when you see a foid without fake up for the first time?

The world is a miserable place for short men.
I'm not a rude person and never fucking said hurtful things towards females IRL yet the amount of times they have bitched and picked at me for being short is too many to count. My classmates. My female cousins. My teachers. My employers. My mom. Every fucking female thinks that because I am a fucking guy that they can say whatever the fuck is on their mind and get away with it (hint: they can) and I'm just supposed to be bulletproof.

One glance at them the wrong way and they are yelling at you and calling you a bigot and a pig and ugly asshole. But they can say the world about men tee-hee
Nothing but filth spews from a woman's mouth
it's so annoying that even here you have tallcels constantly saying height isn't important, like even outside of sexual dynamics short men receive awful treatment, and if you try to stand up for yourself it's "short man syndrome". You can't win in this world.

Women are such bullshit artists. They incessantly complain about body acceptance, are ultra sensitive to shaming and rejection, but will reject a man as naturally as breathing for the slightest imperfection. The projection is tiresome.

She got a free meal…. Should have FaceTime lol

Soon, it will be considered rape to be ugly in the vicinity of a foid.

"traumatized" :feelsseriously:
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
as if current soyciety cares about any of that :feelskek:

Meanwhile she probably looks like a genetic dead end without makeup and filters but guys can't afford to be picky
Soon, it will be considered rape to be ugly in the vicinity of a foid.
it's so annoying that even here you have tallcels constantly saying height isn't important, like even outside of sexual dynamics short men receive awful treatment, and if you try to stand up for yourself it's "short man syndrome". You can't win in this world.

Her life is so tough, she can't even get a man who doesn't lie about his height. She's so oppressed and needs therapy from that traumatic experience.