Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman thinks there should be a 6pm curfew for men to go outside

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

What about the Servicemen and the police? (Which are mostly men) Society isn't going to function without them.

they should put a curfew on corpses too. let the dead rest, because whatever she is has obviously been digged out of a grave

Welcome to the united cuckdom.

But no, in all seriousness now; is this hole being serious?

She didn't add "EXCEPT FOR CHAD". Remember.. laws for Betas but breaking the law for Chads. :feelsree:

Of course it is :feelstastyman:

Welcome to the clown world
it pisses me off how they blame all of society's problems on men. Most of the things they accuse us of are either commit by men foids find attractive, or simply don't exist. A prominent example is their beloved rape culture. Rape culture does not exist, and the myth has been debunked multiple times. Yet these holes (and the manginas that support them) still think rape culture is a thing. It's beyond me how some men are still so invested in society. Let it burn.
She didn't add "EXCEPT FOR CHAD". Remember.. laws for Betas but breaking the law for Chads. :feelsree:
it's implied, no need to say it.

Welcome to the united cuckdom.

But no, in all seriousness now; is this hole being serious?
Brexit hapened because UK was more cucked than the EU, so felt out of place.

These type of old feminazi women remind me of my middle school teachers. Always hated on me for being different, which was why I struggled in confidence and felt rejected amongst my peers.

These type of old feminazi women remind me of my middle school teachers. Always hated on me for being different, which was why I struggled in confidence and felt rejected amongst my peers.
Same. They are the biggest whores. And ofc they'll take out the rage from chad not wanting them and their betabux husband being ugly on children. I'd like to see them talk shit to Elliot on the Day of Retribution like they did to us.
If this is done, the time after the curfew would be perfect to go ER :feelsYall:

this sort of idea would never have been thought of years ago.

CLOWN WORLD

Over for united kuckdomcels

Doubt this would ever pass but wtf

Hahaha good one. Oh wait she's actually being serious

All the rapists would have a great time knowing the obedient nice guy goodboy cucks won't be outside to intervene, I'm all for this jfl.

it pisses me off how they blame all of society's problems on men. Most of the things they accuse us of are either commit by men foids find attractive, or simply don't exist. A prominent example is their beloved rape culture. Rape culture does not exist, and the myth has been debunked multiple times. Yet these holes (and the manginas that support them) still think rape culture is a thing. It's beyond me how some men are still so invested in society. Let it burn.

it's implied, no need to say it.
It ain't rape when Chad goes for it, majority of rape is committed by those the victim knows on a close level or at least acquaintance tier. How many rapists lose their virginity committing a rape jfl.

What about the Servicemen and the police? (Which are mostly men) Society isn't going to function without them.
Most cops are cucks.

It ain't rape when Chad goes for it, majority of rape is committed by those the victim knows on a close level or at least acquaintance tier. How many rapists lose their virginity committing a rape jfl.
as far as I know 0.

based, rape and murder of foid brainlets would skyrocket

Of course it is :feelstastyman:

Welcome to the clown world