Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL woMAN tells foids to avoid broke guys

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

The thing is lady.... I'd rather be broke, then date you for free anyways.

Like anyone with any bit of self respect would date this abomination.

Damn I can't wait to work and advance my career and get that new promotion so I can have the chance of paying for everything this fat sheboon wants :soy:

Her looksmatch isn't even here because he already roped

Average western "female"

Is this thing even a "foid" ?

Alpha Fuxx Beta Buxx.

A tale as old as humanity.

This is like the "female" (not sure if this thing qualifies) equivalent of a status-cel. Bitch thinks she's all that because Tyrone and Pookie go pigging on her and smash her casually. This chick is a slow, drunken Tuesday for them. Then of course you have the quasi-gay nonblacks who would fake worship a nasty animal like this. Because they like blackmen, and she looks like one and will agree to peg their assholes with a dildo.

Ugly women having standards this ridiculous is a female's version of cope. She knows she can't lockdown a self-respecting man that even partially meets her standards, so she doubles down and makes her standards even more ridiculous. She knows she will never get a man like this, so it's also a "shooting for the stars, landing on the clouds" sort of thing. This is how women take the onus off of themselves. Nigger sheboons don't have to bring anything to the table. "Don't you dare think I'm not good enough as I am".

$$$$Vaginal sexual capitalists, every single woman hypergamous$$$$

$$$$Seize the means of reproduction through forced redistribution$$$$

A single female vagina for every cock, a single woman for every man to be wed. Dissenters thrown into the sexual gulag for re-education until they comply. A more sexually equal society for the vast majority of proletarian men will be created and established. :feelsjuice:

May 1 subbotnik 4 edit 300x226

Last edited:
Employment is slavery. Simple.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Doesn't matter here. He was a fired employee and disgruntled enough to commit a massacre.",
"headline": "12 people killed in Virginia Beach shooting; suspect dead",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/virginia-beach-police-multiple-people-hurt-shooting-211113837.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jun 01 02:55:45 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Simple. He agreed to behave appropriately when he accepted the job.",
"headline": "City employee under fire after posting racist comment about Muslim model in burkini on Facebook",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cit...t-comment-muslim-model-burkini-172037064.html",
"timestamp": "Wed May 08 05:16:31 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "No, he'll soon become bitter when he realizes that blackness is seen as an ailment in America. I expect him to commit crimes like robbery after racist white employers make excuses to avoid hiring him for jobs.\n\nThen he'll receive harsh sentences for committing the same acts as White men. Welcome to the prison pipeline.",
"headline": "Photo of 8-year-old helping overwhelmed classmate with autism on first day of school goes viral: 'He was kind to me'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...l-goes-viral-he-was-kind-to-me-001348001.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 27 01:37:50 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "This does not align with reality. White employers do not hire qualified nonwhites due to racist instincts.",
"headline": "How politics will make office life and job-hunting harder next year",
"url": "https://money.yahoo.com/2020-election-jobs-173430436.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 14 14:38:06 UTC 2019"
},
{

Even broke dude won’t date this gorilla

what? Her dating range is 200k+? She is obese, ugly and brings nothing to the table. You can tell she is broke herself as she never mentions anything about her salary

Shes coping dude. Hot beautiful women fuck broke slob guys all day everyday. Hot women dont need to pick who has money; they already have infinite access to money. Hot women pick who they want to fuck, who makes their pussy wet. Could even be a dirty homeless hobo guy, some hot stacy would climb into his cardboard box and suck the dirt off his cock if he was chad.

This sheboon is gigacoping. She knows she has no value, and no one could ever find her attractive. So she creates this dillusion in her head and posts it on social media. When deep down she knows its because she is worthless trash

Shes coping dude. Hot beautiful women fuck broke slob guys all day everyday. Hot women dont need to pick who has money; they already have infinite access to money. Hot women pick who they want to fuck, who makes their pussy wet. Could even be a dirty homeless hobo guy, some hot stacy would climb into his cardboard box and suck the dirt off his cock if he was chad.

This sheboon is gigacoping. She knows she has no value, and no one could ever find her attractive. So she creates this dillusion in her head and posts it on social media. When deep down she knows its because she is worthless trash
Wealthy Chad> Poor Chad

Bitches will choose money every single time, it's their God that rules over their own lives especially in the sexual arena. :feelsjuice:

Wealthy Chad> Poor Chad

Bitches will choose money every single time, it's their God that rules over their own lives especially in the sexual arena. :feelsjuice:
Sorry man but thats gigacope.
Betabux chadfux

Women arnt sexually attracted to money. Its a different drive.