Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman spits out blackpill surprisingly

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Maybe this is a guy LARPing as a female, or it's actually a female posting this, but quite an interesting post nevertheless.

eh 24 is the age where she's had plenty of bad boy cock already and is looking for BB. some cunts reach this level a little sooner

Implying incels are "nice guys" kek.

She means the shy Chad nerd who will go on to become a millionaire engineer. That's her definition of a nice guy.

Once in a blue moon

She means the shy Chad nerd who will go on to become a millionaire engineer. That's her definition of a nice guy.
But we don't talk about that tho

The truth is even if a femoid realizes this her femoid intuition will refuse to adjust itself to this knowledge. She will get a good guy for a while. She will hardly let him fuck her. Then she will get a bad boy again. Bad boys fuck them over but being fucked up by a bad boy is still better than being bored by an incel. That is another blackpill served to you by me.

Lol women do this all the time. They get hurt by a bad boy then they look for a nice guy to fall back on for emotional support. Eventually, they get bored of the nice guy and thirst for a sexual encounter with a bad boy.
being fucked up by a bad boy is still better than being bored by an incel.

52 guests viewing my thread but only 16 users?

Still fucked and sucked her way through college and dozens of fratchads though.

Lol she's 24 she's been on Chad cock carousel for a good 6 - 10 years, her prime

meaningless thread

We all know that she's gonna fuck the next chad who smiles at her.

Except she/he already goes only for sex

Hi to all normies, currently reading us. I see you!
Smile

JFL

She is tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chads, and wants the beta bux experience.

Needless to say, she'll be cheating on her "nice guy" with a Chad every now and then. Tee hee !

mysterious, unpredictable, and charming
And there you have it. That's what women are attracted to. That and, of course, good looks. Not exactly ideal for civilization. These men are a joke - she said it herself. Women's sexual preferences are not as eugenic as they're made out to be. No doubt you see the dysgenic threat posed by sexual liberation.

Last edited:
>Implying females have the capacity for self reflection

This is an incel larping

136 guests. yup they're all incels that just haven't joined yet.

i feel sorry for the beta bux who get this washed up roastie flaps.

actually no i dont because hes probably a cuck.

haha nice fucking try,
fuckboy are fuckboys for a reason
be glad they are like you want them to be

and just lo at your virtue signaling just fucking lol
you cant change your indoctrination that man need to be msucular and bad, fucking cunt
bc society set it up like that, man working their asses of just to please you ( some know what you want and some dont and get backslapped )
and why is that? bc their late boomers and never lerned it

the formula to make it simeple seems like this

woman are perfect ( thanks to gyno fem and gvmnt )
media indoctrinates them to love a certain type ( the ones that needs to work on themselfs the most and fuck up their behavior aswell ala getting abs , look very good )
woman wait
man change just to get it
woman FUCKS ( man works himself to death to appeal ) him
woman needs to do 0
man had succes with the strat and repeats

other scenario

woman are perfect ( thanks to gyno fem and gvmnt )
media indoctrinates them to love a certain type ( the ones that needs to work on themselfs the most and fuck up their behavior aswell ala getting abs, look very good )
woman wait
man try to get it without trying
woman USES ( man dosnt works himself to death to appeal ) him for the long run
womans need to do 0
man wonders why he got so fucked up, and realizes how she played him

the goal is to breed man to appeal to womans( obvious in a hard and unnatural way ) and let womans be absolute with their Goddesscomplex ( im a woman i cant do wrong )

and now even your genetics are a big part of the deal like your height for example, its work AND luck
this shit is fucking insane

in the past the woman got killed if she didnt do as he pleases
now the man need to be slaving to please her

i call it the cunts agenda

Last edited:

She isn't going to follow her own advice. They never do.

eh 24 is the age where she's had plenty of bad boy cock already and is looking for BB. some cunts reach this level a little sooner

This. I might argue it's a bit later (age), but this seems the most plausible.

So what if they fucked some bad dicks?I'd rather fuck that then not fuck anything.

So what if they fucked some bad dicks?I'd rather fuck that then not fuck anything.

Because she is alpha widowed and that point and she will never feel for you what she felt for Chad?