Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Woman sends me this message on Bumble straight away after matching (NOT ME)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Screenshot 2020 03 27 11 32 48

20200328 000818

Screenshot 2020 03 28 00 12 33

20200328 001314

Screenshot 2020 03 28 00 04 51

Even though I made him BALD he still has a lot of SMV, albeit significantly less than with hair. He is currently on 13 likes/matches after nearly as many hours. I don't care what you say about this woman's looks and age, I and most people on this forum will NEVER get this kind of attention from ANY female, not even a 1/10 truefemcel.

Laura is probably lying in bed masturbating over him as we speak. This has knocked me sick to my stomach.

I wish a foid would wanna marry me.

fucking brutal

ask her if she has flappy labia minora

what's the original pic you altered?

Might have something to do with the sample. Try that on Tinder and see how it flies.

what's the original pic you altered?

P1ysntzhgtalckck

This is the original original, he doesn't actually have glasses or a beard. With this original pic he got like 30-40+ likes or something in a day. In the following (hair, glasses and beard) he got 20 in an hour as per my other thread:

FaceApp 1585088696397

Hes way above her even though hes bald. Shes old and ugly, would be hard to get hard for her she has no sex appeal

Hes way above her even though hes bald. Shes old and ugly, would be hard to get hard for her she has no sex appeal

Cope, there are Chads in their 20s who would fuck her for casual sex.

TBH not jelous of him

Even though I made him BALD he still has a lot of SMV, albeit significantly less than with hair.

He is freaking white! What do you expect?

Whites can't be incels.

@tehgymcel420 GTFIH, any comment on this?

her eggs expired years ago

Bald guys that still look decent can get older women. I'm not sure what you expected.

I doubt he's really all that much of a hit on there though.

He is freaking white! What do you expect?

Whites can't be incels.

@tehgymcel420 GTFIH, any comment on this?
Looks like he has blue eyes, of course females will be attracted to him. White people are gods.

She listens to Oasis and the Beatles of course she's going to want that type of guy

It wont touch this.

she doesnt count as true ascension tho. many men here can betabux similar level foid rather easily.

Did she respond?

No not yet lol but she has kept the match. She is probably disappointed that it's some idiot talking to her and not being serious, she probably mapped out the rest of her life with him and told all her friends about the wedding, with venues, seating arrangements etc.

It is the point. She's old, used up, and gross. She probably only wants you as a betabuxx JFL

She doesn't want ME as anything lol. The guy in the test isn't me. When it comes to me Laura and all the others just swipe left, I don't even qualify as a betabuxx to older less attractive women. It's completely fucking over.

She doesn't want ME as anything lol. The guy in the test isn't me. When it comes to me Laura and all the others just swipe left, I don't even qualify as a betabuxx to older less attractive women. It's completely fucking over.
Oh its cuz ur old grandpa