Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman sees guy beat up her boyfriend and begins having sexual fantasies of him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The post was deleted but here is a screenshot.

That can't be real, right?

wow women are so nice

This wouldn't have happened if gender mixing and party culture didn't exist.

JFL but hey, I guess that's what you get for your "fun".
Also why would ANYONE be surprised at this?

AFBB is rule of nature.

Female nature, they're animals, look to wildlife documentaries.

This wouldn't have happened if gender mixing and party culture didn't exist.

JFL but hey, I guess that's what you get for your "fun".
Also why would ANYONE be surprised at this?

AFBB is rule of nature.
truth. women should be viewed as property. Would you let someone else view your cellphone?, then why let other men view your women. It's too unfortunate men actually think these cumdumpsters are capable of rational thought and not as property

how do I get a personality like his? :kys:

Oh by the way,
Bluepillers: 64 :soy:

Not a surprise whatsoever

It seems to be real since people were so mad at her she deleted the post.
Two types of Urinals. Honest and Dishonest. One Urinal will tell you all about her past.. like you and her are the best friends. The other does nothing but lie and gate keep the female hivemind so Boyim don't wake up. The dishonest is the most common version and I have yet to see an honest version.. it leads me in speculation to believe that such a version of Urinal does not exist. They all lie. Just different textures and flavours of lies.. but its all lies at the end of the day.

not surprised tbh

holes gonna hole

100% real, stop coping

Btw, to those of you who think this is a LARP, its not really far fetched. Show your weakness as a man and youre fucked.

Btw, to those of you who think this is a LARP, its not really far fetched. Show your weakness as a man and youre fucked.
If anything, her just having fantasies instead of vividly describing her cheating with him proves to me it's real.

wow look at Dylan's personality, and then he wonders why he can't get a girl :soy:

Women are the devil

violent chad makes holes hole wetter than a water slide? Who would have guessed it

after reading this do any of you seriously want to 'ascend' anyways? I mean wtf

Last edited:
That can't be real, right?
hybristophilia females have it to a large degree a man that can dominate another men turns another woman on its biological

hilia females have it to a large degree a man that can dominate another men turns another woman on its biological

Its a biological adaptation to go for the strongest male in the region. Look up the "Bruce effect" in animals. Females in some species of animals will auto-abort when a stronger male is in the vicinity.

Foids cant help this. They are hardwired to make genetically superior babies by breeding with the strongest male in the area. (of course, in the modern world, doesnt really help that foids are behaving like literal monkeys)

Either I've seen this before or it's just a common enough situation that it repeats.

Foids are turned off by weakness. Remember the post about a guy that gave his wallet to the robber and "his" foid dumped him for being a bitch? She wanted him to get shot just to save face. Course she would have brought another man "for support" to the nigga's funeral too.

Either I've seen this before or it's just a common enough situation that it repeats.

Foids are turned off by weakness. Remember the post about a guy that gave his wallet to the robber and "his" foid dumped him for being a bitch? She wanted him to get shot just to save face. Course she would have brought another man "for support" to the nigga's funeral too.

Keeping a foid seems harder than getting one JFL. Its pretty much over for guys like us.

Keeping a foid seems harder than getting one JFL. Its pretty much over for guys like us.
Puts another perspective on chad getting it for "free". Maybe, but there's always a cost. I know she likely wouldn't pull this shit with a chad, but no matter the foid there's always never-ending drama.

Not really suprised tbh

Yeah I posted that here.

Good evening, I hate women

Attraction will forever remain primitive, Dylan came out on top as the alpha male and so he's more attractive to females.

truth. women should be viewed as property. Would you let someone else view your cellphone?, then why let other men view your women. It's too unfortunate men actually think these cumdumpsters are capable of rational thought and not as property
lmfao facts.

Gender segregation, and modest clothing akin to what hijabis/orthodox christians wear is necassary. Legit, even if I wasn't a muslim, I wouldn't want my wife around other men or presenting herself to other men. It's so fucking hilarious how cucked most men's instincts have become.

Funny thing most events like this and what you mention happen during the night life. It happens to people who engage in alcohol, partying, concerts, etc. It's truly hilarious since it all but goes to show that curfews are generally necassary, humans are always made more evil at nighttime.

Last edited: