Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman says she'd rather date a drug dealer than a banker

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
B-BUT GOOD PERSONALITY GETS YOU WOMEN

She also says she wouldn't date a man who works a 9-5 job.

The other foid says she wants a banker, a lawyer, a doctor

jfl at moneymaxxing and career maxxing for this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iloEDG6OzxE

Fuck this is seriously brutal for a corporate bankingcel like me.

I've known for a while girls dont give a shit about money when they wanna hook up with a guy, and I sort of know that they hate guys with nerdy professions, or if not hate, look down upon when compared to guys like policemen, firemen, army dudes, personal trainer, assassin's, private security, basically anything that's truly dark triad.

The way they are so happy to say it here is a killer ngl

Women are ANIMALS

Cool it with the anti-semitism, niggress.

Fuck this is seriously brutal for a corporate bankingcel like me.

I've known for a while girls dont give a shit about money when they wanna hook up with a guy, and I sort of know that they hate guys with nerdy professions, or if not hate, look down upon when compared to guys like policemen, firemen, army dudes, personal trainer, assassin's, private security, basically anything that's truly dark triad.

The way they are so happy to say it here is a killer ngl
That dude is shook lmao. One hell of a wake up call for him

Don't listen to what she says see what she does. She would fuck a good looking banker in a heartbeat. It's all bones not your job or your personality

Don't listen to what she says see what she does. She would fuck a good looking banker in a heartbeat. It's all bones not your job or your personality
Also a very good point. Working in banking does age u like crazy, plus u spend all day in shitty meetings. At least drug dealers day is basically a party, just drinking, eating pizza and Popeye's and playing ps4 all day

Obviously looks mog everything. But this shows moneymaxxing and careermaxxing aint shit.

Besides, for the same level of money, most women would rather go for the dark triad criminal

Also a very good point. Working in banking does age u like crazy, plus u spend all day in shitty meetings. At least drug dealers day is basically a party, just drinking, eating pizza and Popeye's and playing ps4 all day
It's also a very risky business. I'd rather work in a mundane bank job over drug dealing.

It's also a very risky business. I'd rather work in a mundane bank job over drug dealing.
Of course it is, which is why thugs with low iq and/or high testosterone don't care. They're respectively more impulsive and more risk taking

But I did engineering and foids don't care irl. The only foids who ever looked impressed by it are 50+ grannies

Of course it is, which is why thugs with low iq and/or high testosterone don't care. They're respectively more impulsive and more risk taking

But I did engineering and foids don't care irl. The only foids who ever looked impressed by it are 50+ grannies
Yeah but that's not because of your engineering degree. It's because you lack good facial bones. Foids wouldn't care about ugly thugmaxxers as well. It's all looks. Job and personality is COPE.

Yeah but that's not because of your engineering degree. It's because you lack good facial bones. Foids wouldn't care about ugly thugmaxxers as well. It's all looks. Job and personality is COPE.
That's exactly what I'm saying though.

Daily reminder that a drug dealer isa better person than a banker.

Good good let foids blackpill the cucks :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Daily reminder that a drug dealer isa better person than a banker.
They're both criminals tbhngl

Engineering is for men who are evolutionarily selected for intelligence rather than looks.

That is, highly conscientious men who are expected to accept getting psychopathic Chad's left-overs under the laws of feminist hypergamy.

Last edited:
yo is that a real job?
Yes. If you ever go on the dark web you'll see plenty of offers. But who knows, probably half of them are honeypots

I've heard that the average price for the life of a normal person (not someone with security around him) is 10k among professional assassins
Engineering is for people who are evolutionarily selected for intelligence rather than looks.

That is, highly conscientious men who are expected to accept getting psychopathic Chad's left-overs under the laws of feminist hypergamy.
I'd say that's for STEM in general.

A minority of engineering graduates are smart chads who just want to become managers or businessmen in the tech world

Last edited:

But between a banker Chad and a drug dealer Chad she would pick the drug dealer. Personality matters, you just have to get past the look threshold first, and THEN you have to have the worst personality possible.

Foids are attracted to violent men in greater percentage than the average man is attracted to any violent entity.