Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL woman says she is incel and gets a pass for it.

yet i got banned for saying not all incels are hateful. JFL gigacucked sub.
Good. That's what you get for being in that degenerate cesspool.

Notice how she says she has held hands with a man 5 years ago but is supposedly incel for ten years which means she rejected him so she is voluntarily celibate just like all chad only foids.
Case dismissed:feelsbaton:

Notice how she says she has held hands with a man 5 years ago but is supposedly incel for ten years which means she rejected him so she is voluntarily celibate just like all chad only foids.
Case dismissed:feelsbaton:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Wow a hole ten years. Wooooow, so fucking brave. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Take everything she says with a grain of salt, it is a woman after all. She probably hasn't been fucked by chad in a few months and is getting pissy. I doubt its been ten years.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Wow a hole ten years. Wooooow, so fucking brave. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Translation: chad hasn't fucked me in a few months and won't let me eat his asshole im an incel too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Translation:

I haven't met a 6'3" chiselled jaw chad to fuck therefore I am incel.