Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman said having sex with non-Chad is the same as rape.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
A woman I was talking to (a family member) said that women shouldn't have to have sex with men who aren't handsome because it would be the same as rape. Having to have sex to acquire resources (90%+ of women throughout history) in effect were raped.

This woman was very honest. In effect, having sex with a man who isn't Chad is the same as being raped. She also mentioned that it doesn't matter what the woman looks like because all women have the same biology and like the same guys.

To translate and summarize: "Any woman, regardless of what she looks like, who has had sex with a non-Chad male has been raped."

This is ragefuel

she deserve death tbh

Wow, you just met an honest woman.

they arent even hiding it anymore, now lo the cucks will forfeit themselves upon femoid feet for a chance to sniff toes and tampons, yea verily, but to turn upon their masters is unspeakable to the house-nigger that is modern man.

Sounds like LARP tbh. No woman would be this candid.

Well, it's true

Sounds like LARP tbh. No woman would be this candid.
Absolutely not. It came from an elder woman in my family that I was talking to about women and relationships.

Have to have sex implies its non consensual which would be rape

Anything qualifies as rape nowadays