Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman rightfully gets blasted for doing a shitty review on the most anticipated video game of the last 5+ years

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
This is a review from one of the biggest gaming sites and the cunt spoiled the games story for me. Atleast everyone in the comments agrees that this woman has no business reviewing anything because she is terrible at her job. Literally the only reason why a woman is reviewing this game is because of feminism/diversity quotas. Feminism has ruined games/movies for me. I have nowhere to escape, I hate this society so damn much.

make sure to dislike the vid and tell her what a talentless cunt she is.

make sure to dislike the vid
> downdoot
Gesticulating soycuck

nut yer pursenal army

Not enough feminist and LGBT characters. 0/10.

why watch the review if you already planned on playing tomorrow? your just asking for spoilers.

theres no women that beat all men physically theres also no muslims practicing islam. i r8 the gam 1/10

Lol what the fuck is this wahmyn quota bullshit? What a cucked company.

Only cucks choose the peaceful choices like HAHA HELP EVERYONE
If I can kill an NPC, he's fucking dead.
Foids like colorful peaceful cutesy games and only play FPS for attention.
I like games like Postal 2 and Manhunt 1+2 due to the violence and the ability to be "evil" which really is just a normie concept.

Manhunt 2 exists?

I had no idea.

anyways, RTS and Grand Strategy is my go-to for most gaming. foids won't touch that shit because it requires you to use your brain and women only think with their cunts.
theres no women that beat all men physically theres also no muslims practicing islam. i r8 the gam 1/10

lemme re-order that phrase:

there's no muslims practicing islam whose men beat women

now its based.

She gave it a 9 though. JFL, Rockstarfags are even more sensitive than Nintenbabies. Cant even rate a game "Almost perfect" without you faggots getting butthurt.

That said, I dunno why they allowed a roastie to review an action video game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back