Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman rapes 13 year old boy and only gets 8 months in jail. Clown world Part 3 of 12

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

God Given Form
-
Maughan received the sentence Tuesday afternoon in a Franklin County courtroom.

The Pasco woman received a 'Special Sex Offender Sentencing Alternative' from the judge, prosecutors said.

A judge sentenced Maughan to 78 months; however, that sentence was suspended >>>>>>>>LOL

As part of the Special Sex Offender Sentencing Alternative,

This is incredible, a woman is convicted of 2nd-degree rape of a child, and instead of getting 30 years like a man would, she gets 8 months in jail under "special sentencing"
This was part of her deal below:
  • Serve 8 months in jail
  • Must immediately complete sex offender treatment
  • Must be under a lifetime community custody
  • Must abide by a 'No Contact Order' with the victim
  • Must register as a sex offender for an indefinite amount of time
JFL this is all she gets after raping a child, don't get me wrong I'm glad she's getting punished but if this was a man his life would be over. Also being a sex offender doesn't affect women negatively. Not to mention it wasn't just one time she admitted to raping him multiple times.

Women good men bad.

How could she rape a teenager? Was he special needs or something?

Boomercuck judges are something else

he's 13 years old that rape of a minor

afro circus
No, I mean, how could a woman physically rape a male teen? He's either bottom 1% in strength or mentally retarded.

No, I mean, how could a woman physically rape a male teen? He's either bottom 1% in strength or mentally retarded.
It is impossible for a woman to rape a male by having vaginal sex with him, because if this happens, it means the male is turned on and therefore it is not rape.

They could however anally penetrate them using some object.

It is impossible for a woman to rape a male by having vaginal sex with him, because if this happens, it means the male is turned on and therefore it is not rape.

They could however anally penetrate them using some object.
Thanks for the crash course on rape 101, mr Ranjeesh.