Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman rape fantasy is chad only.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Read this story:

I had a girlfriend that I dates for two years and after the first year, she told me that she had a rape fantasy. We escalated our sex in the first year to include force and slapping. She wanted me to slap her ass at first and spank her. She got really excited when I did it so I was willing to do it on occasion but I got no gratification from it.

Things progresses to the point where she wanted me to just pull her pants and panties down, bend her over, and have sex with her whenever I wanted without any foreplay. She would keep reminding me that I agreed to it so I found a few times that it would work and did it but it just wasn’t enjoyable.

The butt slapping escalated to paddling with a paddle she bought. She wanted me to choke her and slap her face. I was only comfortable to a certain point. Then she told me she wanted me to rape her. She would demand during the act that I not and fight back. She wanted me to slap her, strip her, and hold her down and have sex with her as roughly as I wanted and that I could even take her anally if I wanted. She hated anal sex and we only did it once during our relationship.

I had no interest at all but agreed for her birthday. We tried it and I got her pants and panties off and got dick out but I just couldn’t get hard. It felt so wrong and I couldn’t go through with it.

If you are going to go through with it, I would ask her to type up what she wants and how. What are her limitations and what is an absolute no. Have her define a safe word and when she gives it to you, stop. Have her email it to you and you stash that email because we live in a scary world.

You need to tell her what you are comfortable with and what you are willing to do.
Source: https://www.quora.com/How-does-a-guy-fulfill-a-woman-s-rape-fantasy

He must have been a chad otherwise he would land in jail with no balls.

You will never have this boyo

Last edited:
Oh damn you fr nigger?:feelsohgod:
I always thought they like to get fucked by 5'3 genetic trash.
Thanks for pointing out that foids are chad only

all that made up bullshit
guarantee it was written by a foid
but yes society is for chad only