Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman rant

BottomSubhuman

BottomSubhuman

CIA Phoenix Program
-
I'm tired of sugar coating shit in real life, I'm tired of not saying what I believe in, here's my rant, shit I wanted to say but never could or I'd be a social outcast:

Women are stupid, irrational and emotional. I've seen friends in LTRs arguing with their gf over meaningless BS and it just gets on my fucking nerve, all the red/black pill stuff I read has done nothing but reinforce this idea. I've argued with a lot of feminists and it's like talking to a rock: it's an ideology CLEARLY meant to give women special privilege pretending to be MUH EQUALITY, it has no logical grounds to stand on and every point they make is easily refuted and has been a million times by smart people. Feminism is fucking destroying society, and all the piece of shit men who go along with it for whatever reason are part of the problem. And let's not get into how women are clearly privileged when it comes to relationships/love/affection, while men are mostly doomed to a life of loneliness and bottling up their fucking pain.

Despite this being my first post it's NOT a larp, I just found a forum where I feel I can be open about my emotions and beliefs, something that nowadays is not accepted. Just needed to get this out there, thanks for reading.

good first post

WELCOME ABOARD :feels::feels::feels:

I'm tired of sugar coating shit in real life, I'm tired of not saying what I believe in, here's my rant, shit I wanted to say but never could or I'd be a social outcast:

Women are stupid, irrational and emotional. I've seen friends in LTRs arguing with their gf over meaningless BS and it just gets on my fucking nerve, all the red/black pill stuff I read has done nothing but reinforce this idea. I've argued with a lot of feminists and it's like talking to a rock: it's an ideology CLEARLY meant to give women special privilege pretending to be MUH EQUALITY, it has no logical grounds to stand on and every point they make is easily refuted and has been a million times by smart people. Feminism is fucking destroying society, and all the piece of shit men who go along with it for whatever reason are part of the problem. And let's not get into how women are clearly privileged when it comes to relationships/love/affection, while men are mostly doomed to a life of loneliness and bottling up their fucking pain.

Despite this being my first post it's NOT a larp, I just found a forum where I feel I can be open about my emotions and beliefs, something that nowadays is not accepted. Just needed to get this out there, thanks for reading.

Good post.

I remember my boss getting a call from his wife and you could hear her scream through the phone. When it was all done, he turned around, looked at me and said "why did I even get married?" Experiences like this and the fact that I don't know of a single relationship where the man does not have to compromise in favour of the female, have made me realize that women are truly useless for anything besides reproduction.

I hope you stick around buddy, and make sure to read the wiki from top to bottom. Lock up your guns up beforehand and throw the key away. You might feel the urge to use them.

I remember my boss getting a call from his wife and you could hear her scream through the phone. When it was all done, he turned around, looked at me and said "why did I even get married?" Experiences like this and the fact that I don't know of a single relationship where the man does not have to compromise in favour of the female, have made me realize that women are truly useless for anything besides reproduction.

Lifefuel.