Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Woman pays all her debt and buys a house in less than a year of OnlyFans

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Women can achieve your financial dreams in just a couple of months by showing their crotch online.

You get up every day, commute, work overtime, get shit on by HR and middle management, have to walk on eggshells around women larping in the office etc meanwhile a foid literally stays home, takes pics of herself and moneymoggs you and 95% of men :feelshaha::feelsrope:

The worst part, the one that really hurts, is she's a fucking boring as fuck Becky, and that's with makeup on. No ass or tits, shit frame, probably short, low average face (with makeup), just incel if male in general

Foids literally live life on infinite money cheat code mode :feelscry:

The worst part, the one that really hurts, is she's a fucking boring as fuck Becky, and that's with makeup on. No ass or tits, shit frame, probably short, low average face (with makeup), just incel if male in general
That's the thing. Most women on OF don't even look great, and that's with all the make up, lighting, filters and carefully picked pics

I wouldn't even be mad if it was a top 1 or .1% woman making a killing online. But no it's completely normal if not mediocre looking girls. Why the fuck do men pay for this shit

Absolutely rage inducing. This will take me 10 years and I'm a STEM piece of shit. God, I fucking HATE normalscums and women. Fucking hell. I'm pissed now. Will watch some rape videos and beheadings on BestGore now to calm down myself.

I have a lot of debts. I wish i could sell nudes and settle all my debts lol.
Will watch some rape videos and beheadings on BestGore now to calm down myself.

Very classy and based AF.

Foids have access to GTA cheatcodes in real life. They can spawn money and men whenever they want. It's almost impossible for women to face hardships these days in the west

What an ugly food, legit 3/10.
Sadly no one is going to kill every simp who donates (in Minecraft), so I don't get why some really high IQ hackercel doesn't just steal all the onlyfans money and donate it to starving BBC in Africa

Absolutely rage inducing. This will take me 10 years and I'm a STEM piece of shit.
Almost makes me wanna burn my diploma :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: WHY THE FUCK DID I GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT
WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY RESPONSIBILITIES
WHY WHY WHY
AND I GET MOGGED BY FEMALE NEETS WHO TAKE NUDES FOR A LIVING

I'm pissed now. Will watch some rape videos and beheadings on BestGore now to calm down myself.
Incredibly based
Almost makes me wanna burn my diploma :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: WHY THE FUCK DID I GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT
WHY WHY WHY
Females are just prostitutes. At least when they're on onlyfans they're admitting they are nothin more than the hole between their legs

WHY WHY WHY
Look at her dude. She's just a basic 6/10 girl. I see girls like that everywhere. To think such lowIQ, giga emotional and physically weak human life mog me is brutal. She is inferior in every aspect. I'd rape and cannibalize her 1000 years ago in a Jungle. But today she is the Queen and I'm the pawn.

Look at her dude. She's just a basic 6/10 girl. I see girls like that everywhere. To think such lowIQ, giga emotional and physically weak human life mog me is brutal. She is inferior in every aspect. I'd rape and cannibalize her 1000 years ago in a Jungle. But today she is the Queen and I'm the pawn.
And this won't change no matter how much effort you put in. There's literally nothing that you or i could do, no set of actions, NOTHING

Also 6? That's a 4. Maybe 5 tops. Tho I guess women are so fat in burgerland that this makes her look good

wtf. shes not even attractive. 4 or 5/10 at best

this world is cucked to oblivion, simps are the words group of society

Tho I guess women are so fat in burgerland that this makes her look good
pretty much.
She mogs 70% of women I see on a daily basis here because she's white and not obese.
She still looks average at best face wise though.

pretty much.
She mogs 70% of women I see on a daily basis here because she's white and not obese.
She still looks average at best face wise though.
You know she'd be called fat in some countries in Europe. Or chubby at the very least.

Shes a 4/10 lol.

This cannot continue, there will be consequences

Honestly could LARP as a foid and moneymaxx using OF

Women can achieve your financial dreams in just a couple of months by showing their crotch online.

You get up every day, commute, work overtime, get shit on by HR and middle management, have to walk on eggshells around women larping in the office etc meanwhile a foid literally stays home, takes pics of herself and moneymoggs you and 95% of men :feelshaha::feelsrope:

View attachment 348263

This is probably the most brutal shit that I ever seen. This is why free market economics must be annihilated. Cucks cannot be trusted with their money, they enable this kind of behavior. We need strict moral standards to support our capitalism. Stuff like this cannot go unchecked, this is outrageous. Capitalism should be build on strict moral pillars where ones worth is determined by his usefulness to society not by 'perceived usefulness' as in spreading your legs is perceived as useful by cucks for sure but it's not useful to the advancement of our society.

Things must change.

The guys who pay for this are either 1. Rich enough to throw away their money, which isn't that bad because they get somewhat leeched back. 2. Not rich, so they are getting the punishment they deserve.

Still, that doesn't change the fact we have to keep being wagecucks :feelsree:
Yes but them elevating women financially is making it so much harder for moneymaxxers, they're actively making hypergamy worse

Absolutely rage inducing.God, I fucking HATE normalscums and women. Fucking hell. I'm pissed now. Will watch some rape videos and beheadings on BestGore now to calm down myself.

Agree.

I want to cope believing hypergamy can't get worse and worse indefinitely, that there has to be some self-regulating natural mechanism. Maybe that's us: the number of men becoming incels will be grater and greater... and that can't end without consequences. Or maybe another thing. Who knows?
We're heading towards a caste based society. Most men will fall in the sexless caste. We'll be reduced to sexless drones

Short, fat, with average face, her looksmatch is posting here or hangs somewhere.

Stop it you guys she’s just an oppressed queen using her sexuality to her benefit for once :soy:

Stop it you guys she’s just an oppressed queen using her sexuality to her benefit for once :soy:
You can bet she still larps as oppressed somehow

Fuck those worthless whores.
Just exist mode
About to get roping material at Home Depot anybody else wants some?

Reading this on my way to work right now PLEASE let me die of Chad-19 or some illness i don't wanna live no more

Last edited:
the problem is not women, it's cucks.

A fat foid who is not beautiful makes a lot of money by posting idiotic photos of herself on the Internet.
What a fucking world we live in.

View attachment 348263
Goddamn and she’s fucking hideous too

Where do all these fucking cucks with money come from??

Goddamn and she’s fucking hideous too

Where do all these fucking cucks with money come from??
I wonder if some of those simps and soys are the same ones who then go on reddit and rage all day about being poor and in debt

View attachment 348263
How this is even possible. That's fucked.

That's the thing. Most women on OF don't even look great, and that's with all the make up, lighting, filters and carefully picked pics

I wouldn't even be mad if it was a top 1 or .1% woman making a killing online. But no it's completely normal if not mediocre looking girls. Why the fuck do men pay for this shit

If you're a top 1% woman, everyone will admire you and think you are stunning. If you are a mediocre, even ugly woman, people will think they've got a chance with you. YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE AS A FEMALE

If you're a top 1% woman, everyone will admire you and think you are stunning. If you are a mediocre, even ugly woman, people will think they've got a chance with you. YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE AS A FEMALE
The uglier, fatter and older they are, the more men think "hmm she must be easy/she will say yes to the first guy that hits on her", but every fucking non chad thinks like this

The problem aren't the foids in this case, but who finances them. Failed cucks, I wish them cancer.

The only reason that not ALL women are doing this is because they are too stupid

The only reason that not ALL women are doing this is because they are too stupid
I've never heard of OnlyFans in my country. It hasn't caught on yet

The cucks who donate money to them should be tortured to death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back