Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman ordered to pay $10,000 to transgender activist for liking a Facebook post critical of him

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

On one hand, foid BTFO.

On the other, if only I had $10,000 every time a foid said "men under 6'0" don't deserve to live." Then I'd have more than enough money to fund my cosmetic surgeries.

Anyway, trannies are right up there with blacks and foids. They're so oppressed that they basically have god status . Any slight against them is heresy and you must literally pay.

never use jewbook

Clown world honk honk honk :feelsclown:

I'd rather pay a lawyer to BTFO her claim in small claims court than willingly pay a random tranny $10k

Australia seems to be a really cucked nation.

Cuckstralia.

if i had literally 500 i could looksmax fully for my age and save for surgeries and get a huge quality of life

the onyl thing trannies should have should be free healthcare to be put ina padded cell

$10k for a like. Now I can say I can't afford to browse facebook when tards ask why I never use it.

As long as its a foid who is suffering I don't care. They should've forced her to pay 10 million.

Tranny shit is a big part of the anti-family population reduction agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back