Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

woman on inceltears says not liking women over 35 makes you a pedo (link)

18-25 then it's all downhill

jfl @ anyone for not wanting to creampie a 35 year old woman

I can understand their anger. They've lived life on tutorial mode with infinite lives and it's suddenly going to end just because their skin and youthful glow is fading.

Old used up roastie hag cant accept that its hay day is over

I can understand their anger. They've lived life on tutorial mode with infinite lives and it's suddenly going to end just because their skin and youthful glow is fading.

A bag of coal has more value than an old hag.

Western pedo hysteria is just as bad as Western rape hysteria. THIS is the tendency, THIS is what modern SJW think. Not this pizzagate BS from fucking tradcucks who are under the delusion that pedophilia will be legalized soon because liberals are OK with men fucking little girls, just what the fuck!?

They are angry because we are exposing their tutorial mode life.

She knows her dried up old cunt is worthless compared to a prime fertile 16 year olds so her only hope is to guilt trip and make men feel bad about being more attracted to younger women. JFL.

So we must be gerontophiles to avoid to be called pedos?

Not everyone is desperate for me anymore:feelsgah:

It's the same as me a car guy saying "oh you don't want this car with 30+ previous owners?" you clearly aren't a true car guy. You don't want a car with too many previous owners for the same reason as a woman. It only gives problems.

I'll take the 35 year old.
I'll take a 45 or 55 year old too.

13 - 18= True Prime
19 - 25= typically still attractive, but has probably rode the cock carousel by now
26 - 30= now we're getting to the end of them being attractive
30+? Used up roast beef pussy, cum covered interior walls, wrinkles, etc...
MILFS are the exception, they might be fuckable, but they will most likely have loose roasties too

If anyone no matter what age, and is dating anyone under 35 you are a disgrace to humanity I guess

So now youre a pedo if you dont want to fuck a 35 yo roastie

If a 16 year old male falls for a 34 year old woman, the male is the bad guy because apparently foids aren’t “developed” until 35.

They are just jealous that all men prefer tight, fit 18 year olds.

So if I'd rather fuck a 22year old would that make me a pedo? Lol do these cunts think before they type?

Women aren't worth garbage past 35. I can't believe those used sacks of Tyrone's cum are advocating that we're volcels if we refuse to fuck a granny 15 years older than us JFL

br0 liking 34 year olds=ped0 now.

lol they get so mad. they know and we know those teens and early twenties foids got them hags beat in looks and it kills them lmao.

Hard to swallow the pill, knowing that time itself will take away your glory. They need someone to blame for something time itself, a natural occurrence, has done to them.

Cucks with a mature milf fetish
Not going to judge.

Western pedo hysteria is just as bad as Western rape hysteria. THIS is the tendency, THIS is what modern SJW think. Not this pizzagate BS from fucking tradcucks who are under the delusion that pedophilia will be legalized soon because liberals are OK with men fucking little girls, just what the fuck!?
Yep. And it's only in reference to older men/younger women.
If a 16 year old male falls for a 34 year old woman, the male is the bad guy because apparently foids aren’t “developed” until 35.

Lol foids are still qt until like 39 ngl. Twenties and thirties foids are all gl for the most part. If you wouldn't you're volcel. 40s literally middle aged though ngl by then of course they are probably fukt looking. Js k.

If they could raise the age of consent to 30, these fucking used up old whores would do it.

Do you think if an 18 year old chad approached this bitch, the age of consent would even once cross her mind? No.

If they could raise the age of consent to 30, these fucking used up old whores would do it.

Do you think if an 18 year old chad approached this bitch, the age of consent would even once cross her mind? No.

18 is past the AOC lmao nigga that doesn't count

Finding 35+ YO women attractive should be classed as a perversion or mental disorder in the same way paedophillia is. Actually, it's probably worse, as you're only one step away from wanting to fuck dead bodies.

I know a guy who feels exactly the same way. He married a feeamayle over 35...36? maybe....anyway. They had a child and now he seems pretty full of anxiety because it is really difficult to care for a child.....who is...wait for it...

you know what I'm gonna say right....

yup...

kid is retarded.

Cliffs: #liferuined

EDIT: comments are gold...y'know how to prove that older women are attractive? Just bring up feeamayle celebrities who are 1) hired for their good looks 2) don't represent the gen population 3) have stylists & cosmetic surgery

godot.jpg

Last edited:
This is just cope for <5/10 roasties

She’s mad because at 35 most roasties go from tutorial mode and graduate to easy mode which is suicide fuel for them. Lmao.

Meanwhile we’ve been playing life on hell mode since puberty.

cute little 35 yo gurl

its okay to fuck another guy's asshole but god forbid you not be attracted to old women

real fucking tolerant and open minded

I've had to start practicing to never use the term women. I prefer girl. The term woman would imply she is an adult and capable of mature thought.

If you wont fuck me, a 60 yr old grandma whos pussy is rotting and looking like a moldy cheese slice, YOU are a pedo!

lol I still remember when they called me a pedo cause I said women should have families by 25