Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Woman/most men love evil

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This really makes me so sick and disgusted by humanity

Let me start by giving an example

I petted cats and dogs in school mostly ,all the foids seemed so fucking disgusted by me and wanted me dead and those animals ,and then there were these pieces of trash evil people who tried and ran over animals with their cars and all the foids fell in love with them and made their pussy wet ,and most guys say damn he’s badass ,these people aren’t uglier or handsome than me too ,they are just huge Pieces of shits

this is the sickness of humanity ,some guy here said don’t forget that most people are stupid and evil , seriously most people are in fact stupid and evil ,I’ve not met a single person who values non human life ,they are filled with so much evil that I can’t fathom

i doubt that they lived through anything too
We lived through much worse but we come out to be the moral ones and the good decent men

it fucking makes me wonder man , how is society this sick?

I hope humanity is ended soon ,humanity is fubar

why would you care for animals anyways

Why wouldn’t I ? See ! Why did I realize you were a piece of shit low iq person before this comment ? Cuz I can see people

We care for animals for the same reason that foids spend 3x occasions in psychiatric hospitals on average being tended to by doctors: To protect the weak and defenseless. We believe they have emotional worth to us and so we nurture them.

We care for animals for the same reason that foids spend 3x occasions in psychiatric hospitals on average being tended to by doctors: To protect the weak and defenseless. We believe they have emotional worth to us and so we nurture them.
those animals would eat you if they could

I'm not a low iq npc but I am evil :feelskek::feelskek:
I can see that before you said it you piece of shit ,look how proud you are saying that ,I hope you die in the most painful ways

They all fucking hate ugly men. that's really all it is. they just want the best for other attractive fuckers like on Love Island

Before saying do you are for flies and shit , yeah I’ve saved lifes of flies even ,protecting the woman is much different than animals

They all fucking hate ugly men. that's really all it is. they just want the best for other attractive fuckers like on Love Island
They drool over ugly men being evil , you didn’t get my point

they just want the best for other attractive fuckers like on Love Island

I'm nearly done with my story-line, so I'll prepare the next thread in due time.

Michael! is up next!

Before saying do you are for flies and shit , yeah I’ve saved lifes of flies even ,protecting the woman is much different than animals
i used to mass murder crane flies as a 5/6 year old when there was new paint theyd all go to the wall and id just stomp the fuckers down its np cus they only live 3-4 days at best KEK

i feel zero remorse for insects and chads/stacies
They drool over ugly men being evil , you didn’t get my point
no, not truly ugly men at all. and tbh i skim read it and was just ranting. they HATE HATE HATE truly ugly men (receded and poor features) etc

i used to mass murder crane flies as a 5/6 year old when there was new paint theyd all go to the wall and id just stomp the fuckers down its np cus they only live 3-4 days at best KEK

i feel zero remorse for insects and chads/stacies

no, not truly ugly men at all. and tbh i skim read it and was just ranting. they HATE HATE HATE truly ugly men (receded and poor features) etc
You might do those evil shit while you were young tho , if you don’t feel remorse for ugly animals like insects you can’t bitch about being ugly as a man, very hypocritical and dumb and evil just like the guy said “most people even here are stupid and evil”

I agree. Women reward the opposite

dogs and cats only like you bc you feed them, if you didn't feed them they wouldn't give a fuck about you
No most animals I just pet,I don’t feed anything at all, they just like to be loved, you probably don’t know cuz you’rea piece of shit person overall

Lets go putin! Clapclapclapclapclap

yeah but they're the same as foids, they only care about what you have to bring to table (example: food)
Good point :feelskek: cats or sometimes dogs would come and visit and hang out with me if i went somewhere or on a walk. Way more friendly than people

This really makes me so sick and disgusted by humanity

Let me start by giving an example

I petted cats and dogs in school mostly ,all the foids seemed so fucking disgusted by me and wanted me dead and those animals ,and then there were these pieces of trash evil people who tried and ran over animals with their cars and all the foids fell in love with them and made their pussy wet ,and most guys say damn he’s badass ,these people aren’t uglier or handsome than me too ,they are just huge Pieces of shits

this is the sickness of humanity ,some guy here said don’t forget that most people are stupid and evil , seriously most people are in fact stupid and evil ,I’ve not met a single person who values non human life ,they are filled with so much evil that I can’t fathom

i doubt that they lived through anything too
We lived through much worse but we come out to be the moral ones and the good decent men

it fucking makes me wonder man , how is society this sick?

I hope humanity is ended soon ,humanity is fubar
Evil hath triumphed over good.

Hurting animals is dumb, every creature on this planet, no matter ugly or not, have a purpose. Coacroaches and other insects, who normfags despise so much, play fundamental role in ecosystem, without them everything would become fucked up.

what love nigger? those who 'love you' learned that if they show 'love' to humans they might get some food
I don’t give them food ever still they like it

yeah but they're the same as foids, they only care about what you have to bring to table (example: food)
All life is that you moron

Good point :feelskek: cats or sometimes dogs would come and visit and hang out with me if i went somewhere or on a walk. Way more friendly than people
No like you said they even walk and hang out with you cuz everyone deserves love

Hurting animals is dumb, every creature on this planet, no matter ugly or not, have a purpose. Coacroaches and other insects, who normfags despise so much, play fundamental role in ecosystem, without them everything would become fucked up.
Based and agreed

emphaty is weakness in this world .

I eat flesh all the time , i dont think about the pig being slaughtered while eating that said Flesh.

Animals are there to feed us , and i dont want to put in effort into raising an animal , i mean why even bother?

emphaty is weakness in this world .

I eat flesh all the time , i dont think about the pig being slaughtered while eating that said Flesh.

Animals are there to feed us , and i dont want to put in effort into raising an animal , i mean why even bother?
Eating to survive and just being evil is two completely different things

Don’t be this low iq ffs

I am evil and apathetic, but not with animals.