Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman lives life on easy mode in the psychward

boges

boges

Greycel

She's living such a cushy life just fucking about being provided for. It's not fair

Easy but not a pretty life, she's in an insane psychward.

Besides, how she end in there?

Reminder that YOU are paying for this, your money is going into making sure this whore has free room and board and essentially lives life babied like a 12 year old because mommy didn't give her enough attention. Meanwhile you have mentally destroyed isolated sub 3 men being denied basic welfare because they're not fucking paraplegics. Canada/Hitler had the right idea JFL, it's just an automatic visit to the gas chamber. :bigbrain:

Last edited:
Reminder that YOU are paying for this, your money is going into making sure this whore has free room and board and essentially lives life babied like a 12 year old because mommy didn't give her enough attention. Meanwhile you have mentally destroyed isolated sub 3 men being denied basic welfare because they're not fucking paraplegics. Canada/Hitler had the right idea JFL, it's just an automatic visit to the gas chamber. :bigbrain:
women had a way easier life than men in the psych ward i was in also they were more psychopathic and i heard many stories about them being naked

This makes me actually rage. My life is so destitute and slave like while she's doing fuck all and provided for from tax dollars