Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman lied on my ID

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
When i got my ID filled the fat black woman who was sitting down looked at me and said "you look like 5'9". It was cause i didnt fill in the height portion on the sheet cause i wasnt exactly sure but im 100" positive im not 5'9. My dad is 5'7 but im like a head taller than him. My brother is like 6'2 and i dont feel too off compared to him maybe like 3 inches less.

But now cause of that black woman i cant really tell the truth or else itll seem as insecure. Everytime someone asks be it airport security, a doctor, or a stranger i must say 5'9 or else ill be seen as lying when they check my ID. Ffs man

You're brother and you're father are lying about they're height

You're brother and you're father are lying about they're height
Im pretty sure my brother measured out to like 6'2 at the doctors office during a physical

When I filled out my application for a state ID(Directed by a security guard), the middle-aged woman told me I have a "lovely smile"(I was reluctant to take a photo).

Im pretty sure my brother measured out to like 6'2 at the doctors office during a physical
I thought I was 5'10" until I took out the tape measure.

Might be hard to swallow, but it's important to know the truth. :cryfeels: