Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman leaves husband after finding out he has a terminal illness

Sometimes I start believing that being incel is a blessing in disguise.

This guy will live life to the fullest in those 5 years, not giving a fuck.
I would become so low inhib if I found out I only have a few years to live.

Wtf I love foids now

Typical hole behaviour.

If i had a terminal illness, then I would plan to go Emergency Room before I died. Anyone else?

ANY, and I mean any, weakness in a male is perceived as genetic failure and repulsiveness by women, even if you have no control over it. They will leave you over too severe allergies. If you aren’t Chad, you are a worthless sack of shit in the eyes of women. Wasn’t there a recent story about some ricecel who was bullied to the point of suicide by his partner? Jesus Christ women are ruthless and have zero tolerance for non-chad men.

If your genetics aren’t top notch you are less than nothing to women.

He should smoke her

The sexual needs of any man is a fucking joke to society.

Waiting for the next saint to grace the earth.

Why not wait till he dies and take his heritage

Judging by the article his illness was the final nail in coffin. It's propaganda anyway so I wouldn't pay much attention to any "news" articles.

when you have that long to live well fuck it bury that fucking money leeching cunt, shallow grave and all and mark her headstone as used goods and of no value.

MGTOW propaganda

As to be expected from a selfish , worthless slit. I can only feel bad for that poor man ; going ahead and putting all of his trust into ... That thing.
God , I hate women.

As soon as I open the article, the picture is of a woman crying, when it's a man who got diagnosed with terminal illness? Again trying to make the woman look more compassionate and caring JFL the media try so hard

Edit: The whore says "At 33, I felt like a young woman trapped in a loveless marriage"

33...... YOUNG WOMAN....... LMAOOOOOOOOO

he got the illness by smoking. nigga needs to come to terms with his life and mortality