Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman kills 6 babies, receives sympathy from armoes

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
1226E9D6 4F8D 4065 92DB 065B39D75AAC

Check out the comment section of this Reddit thread. Thousands of commenters saying she is a victim and that her actions are justified because she had no access to birth control or IUD’s and that she was a drug addict.

But if any male fails to pay child support because he wanted to enjoy his life for once and buy a beer or a new vidya he’s a low life. But a foid kills 6 children? Aww poor her

"Le empathetique genderino".

Seriously, it's bitches like her that makes me hate women. She can kill her children and still have men pumping and dumping and breeding her. Yet foids can do no wrong and we are the bad guys for not getting to breed for being genetically undesirable.

That foid should've had her tubes tied or her uterus permanently removed. That foid does not have the right to reproduce and no man should've allowed her to do so.

Yikes. Give that bitch the electric chair.

Also, keep in mind that whore was a meth addict. She was married but I haven't found info if any of those kids were of her husband. The only good thing out of this is that she's rotting in prison for life.

So, she's a good mom. Foids really do love children and are the best at taking care of them.

Check out the comment section of this Reddit thread. Thousands of commenters saying she is a victim and that her actions are justified because she had no access to birth control or IUD’s and that she was a drug addict.

But if any male fails to pay child support because he wanted to enjoy his life for once and buy a beer or a new vidya he’s a low life. But a foid kills 6 children? Aww poor her
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"Le empathetique genderino".

Seriously, it's bitches like her that makes me hate women. She can kill her children and still have men pumping and dumping and breeding her. Yet foids can do no wrong and we are the bad guys for not getting to breed for being genetically undesirable.

That foid should've had her tubes tied or her uterus permanently removed. That foid does not have the right to reproduce and no man should've allowed her to do so.
Society, man.
:blackpill:

I think by the 3rd baby she killed she should of just stopped getting creampied.

If a foid does meth and gets pregnant, she should get sympathy and has the right like any other foid to her reproductive choice. If a man does meth no foid would want to be with him and he's seen as a loser and a burden to society.

The fact that they mention she should be on birth control means that even drug addicted and psychotic foids can get easy sex and still have children. Even more so because of her impulsiveness. A male drug addict is a loser and thus will never have sex.
I think by the 3rd baby she killed she should of just stopped getting creampied.
She shouldn't breeded period. Addicts and mentally unstable foids should forcefully get their tubes tied.
We're the 'losers' for being sexually undesirable to foids and being virgins and childless as men, yet there are foids like her that do that and still gets children.

religion got cucked bad.
It really boils my blood how female drug addicts get to breed dozens of kids that she can't take care of and murders them. That men are dumb enough to pump and dump into a crackwhore. Yet here we are sexless and childless and not having a chance to breed because foids deem us unworthy. But yet female drug addicts get to 'win' at life?

They have it so easy, they can be absolute losers in life and still breed. That is why I hate foids.

foids husband derren west

"Meanwhile, West claimed to have had no idea what was going on. He admitted to knowing about “a couple” of the pregnancies, but that Huntsman told him she had miscarriages. “I knew she was pregnant, but I was so messed up on freaking drugs, I don’t know what was going on,” West said. Indeed, he found the first body after serving a nine-year prison sentence for meth."

I do no drugs , no foid lets me use her moist hole

I do no drugs , no foid lets me use her moist hole
We're ridiculed by society for being genetic rejects. For them, we are below a female drug addict who murders her kids.

This Monster Should Get The Death Penalty.

Untsdsditled

leddit moment

roasties dont want to be accountable so they coathangermaxx

:feelshaha: “Comments have gotten out of hand”

calling a woman evil for murdering babies with her bare hands is apparently “out of hand”

Has the simping peaked? Or will guys begin making public displays of self castration to appease foids. Bc that’s where it seems like soy

equalit is nonexistence

a man would be sentenced for lifetime , hell even to death .

she? gets the fucking victim bonus because mUh wOmAn.

i really beliieve in the next wolrd , man are the utterly favoured ones . or you will finally experience heaven .

because this shit here makes no sence .

a man would be sentenced for lifetime , hell even to death .
She's serving life in prison, which is good. It's rare but refreshing seeing foids get punished to the fullest extent.

We definitely need to speed up the timeline on those nuclear strikes.

benevolent sexism at its finest

She should have been beheaded