Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman is evil?

Title.

• Total voters
Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★
IMG 4087

IMG 4088

IMG 4090

IMG 4089

IMG 4092

IMG 4091

their brains are fucked up and society gaslights us into believing that females are some kind of highly empathetic creatures

estrogen is fucking evil. testosterone is virtous if the man is not barbaric.

their brains are fucked up and society gaslights us into believing that females are some kind of highly empathetic creatures
to be fair normie men are prettymuch just as bad.

And most of men are primitive scum anyway.
Mainly incels are the most pure souls after all.
'I am convinced that human life is ... animal in its true colors, one more horrible than any lion, crocodile or dragon. "

'I am convinced that human life is ... animal in its true colors, one more horrible than any lion, crocodile or dragon. "
guy who wrote this was a fakecel but its still a good quote.

All humans are evil. Women in particular

A woman feminist named Esther Vilar herself claim that all women are natural born sociopathic whores who don't feel an ounce of grief, regret or sadness like any human emotion. When you see a foid cry there are cold calculations happening in her head on how to manipulate and exploit you. This was all said by a woman herself byt the way.

A woman feminist named Esther Vilar herself claim that all women are natural born sociopathic whores who don't feel an ounce of grief, regret or sadness like any human emotion. When you see a foid cry there are cold calculations happening in her head on how to manipulate and exploit you. This was all said by a woman herself byt the way.

I've read that book. Very informative

I realized that one of the reasons why I'm edgy and all psychopatic is that because I have low T and consumed too much soy at one point. I used to just spam shock gore on /gif/ and /b/ all the time without genuinely thinking about what's wrong with it.

So boring seeing OP pretending to care about abortion and children...

Either way, no group of people is inherently evil. Their environment and upbringing makes them evil. It just so happens that the narcissistic, "women are wonderful even if they stab a dog to death" environment women are born in, facilitates bad behavior being praised or at least given a pass. So they develop gross personalities and straight up evil behavior easier then men.

Specially today. In the opinion of feminists, a woman that abuses her sons is just as strong and beautiful as a regular normal woman.

The only way humanity will ascend is removing women from the picture and replacing them with birthing tanks.

Didn't even need to write the actual post.

estrogen is fucking evil. testosterone is virtous if the man is not barbaric.
Women are fucked up by default, men have the possibility of being decent

If you just look at the amount of babies they've killed in a decade, it's more than both World Wars combined. So, yes... they're evil. They make Ted Bundy look like a hero, which he is.

yes. but women are only evil toward incels. chad can do no wrong.

Everyone is evil and relationships are transactional. Foids don't see enough value in low tier men

I'm not angry, just disappointed.:feelsUgh:
That question is worded wrong. Some good women still exist just they go for high value men and would never give me a chance,

No, I'm a bluepilled cuck btw

Both genders are evil in nature.

Both genders are evil in nature.
No, absolutely not. Foids' evilness cannot be grasped by men. Females of other species, who have the physical advantage, do some fucked up shits. Men are usually forced into desperation to commit 'evil' acts while foids do it regardless.

Even Satan is shocked

Enslave the evil female gender

Good, apparently this subreddit is banned

3 voted no. Elab. :feelswhat:
If you look closely on this forum, there's a lot of guys who excuse foids' behaviours and gaslight men with IT-tier opinions. I'm surprised more didn't vote no.