Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Woman house with thousands of toys found after she died in 2021

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

"Abandoned house I found filled with thousands of soft toys. The lady was a hoarder who died in 2021 with no family Insane place, literally falling on your head walking through. Every room was stacked. Abandoned house I found filled with thousands of soft toys. The lady was a hoarder who died in 2021 with no family Insane place, literally falling on your head walking through."

Notice the i love you toy in right middle. And best mom ever in the bottom.

When you would rather die with your 1000 toys waiting for chad.

Instead of making yourself happy and some average/ugly dude happy too jfl.

:feelsclown::society:

Her solitary demise was entirely of her own doing. Think about all those men you rejected, some of them will meet the same kind of death, except they won't stuff their house with children toys or other infantile crap, and just end it all blasting off their brains. And nobody will post about it on reddit. boooohooo look at the toys! So sad!!! :horror:

View attachment 1217844

"Abandoned house I found filled with thousands of soft toys. The lady was a hoarder who died in 2021 with no family Insane place, literally falling on your head walking through. Every room was stacked. Abandoned house I found filled with thousands of soft toys. The lady was a hoarder who died in 2021 with no family Insane place, literally falling on your head walking through."

Least deranged woman:

View attachment 1217844

How old was she?

Ngl I thought it was gonna be dildos

She's the ultimate example of being Chad only